+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Survivor: Pelican Pete Report (Episode 6) - Is Everyone Going to Quit the Game?

Re:UTR debate. There ARE just plain sheep who don't add anything to the game, and I think this is who Bill is talking about. But I think what we have in All Stars are stealth players. A good example of stealth play was Ethan during the Rupert/Jerri shelter debate. He could have supported Jerri and saved the tribe the flood ordeal, but strategically he needed attention to switch to someone else. Its UTR, but it is smart UTR = stealth.

Quote Originally Posted by billyflynn
    A good example of stealth play was Ethan during the Rupert/Jerri shelter debate. He could have supported Jerri and saved the tribe the flood ordeal, but strategically he needed attention to switch to someone else. Its UTR, but it is smart UTR = stealth.
    I fully agree with that excellent example.

If there had been a TC that week, I think Ethan's play there would have saved him from certain elimination (in favor of Rupert being gone).
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think we can all agree on one thing about UTR play,whether it be "stealth" or just "sitting so still noone will notice me"...its hella boring to watch!!

In the game, perhaps it is a good way to play, but for the love of money...it's ASS..I'd like to see people play the game!! Enough with this 'Chip and Dale' polite play...I wanna see a good show...let's see some backstabbing, let's see shock on faces at tribal council...let's actually go to tribal council and stop quitting...in short..

LET'S RUMBLE!!!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345