+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: what do you think the twist is?**Possible Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I personally think OutKast will come on and be a tribe of two.
    OH yea, I could dig that! haha! ;D And they can sing "Hey Ya", acapella, around the fire at night.

on vacation
    My nephew thinks as a twist, they should try having the winning tribe going to Tribal Council and then have them vote for one member of the losing team that gets voted off.

That could definately change the outcome of the game, I think. and it would be interesting.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

I think the word twist is thrown around so much that it really has no meaning to me anymore.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

on vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I think the word twist is thrown around so much that it really has no meaning to me anymore.
    But Cali, how ever would we keep watching our favorite shows? I mean, we can't be smart enough to just watch these shows because we like them without the producers throwing all these exciting words to keep us entertained, now can we??
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

This probably won't happen, but I was thinking maybe they will go back to their original tribes, as now there are 2 gone from each one???

Probably own't happen though because they would have to merge right after that anyways.

What if....

What if they calmed Sue down after she was removed, and she comes back into the game?

Quote Originally Posted by dreaminginblond
    But Cali, how ever would we keep watching our favorite shows? I mean, we can't be smart enough to just watch these shows because we like them without the producers throwing all these exciting words to keep us entertained, now can we??

aacckkk! What was I thinking????

Quote Originally Posted by janakisses
    What if they calmed Sue down after she was removed, and she comes back into the game?
    I am pretty confidant that nothing like that would ever happen. The last thing these competition shows want is for people to think you can quit, then come back.

I honestly have no idea what the next twist could be.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Tomorrow morning.... realtvrocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf
    At some point there need to vote off a couple of extra people, the dates of the shows and the number of people left don't match up, can't remembere where I read that, but I know I did in a couple places. So maybe two people get voted off.

Maybe there is a tribe swap.

Possibly a merge, but I think there are still too many left to merge yet, although if 2 get voted off then merge the rest, or merge first then immediate 2 people get voted off or lose a challenge and have to leave.

Here is something interesting, the CBS website preview says this: "One tribe is misled by Tree Mail, as all the tribes find themselves blindsided by another twist." Notice it says all the tribes, not both tribes. I hope it's not another outcasts thing like last season.
    I read somewhere that Mark Burnett said that the outcast twist was his worst idea yet.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    aacckkk! What was I thinking????

I am pretty confidant that nothing like that would ever happen. The last thing these competition shows want is for people to think you can quit, then come back.

I honestly have no idea what the next twist could be.
    It also wouldn't be fair to the other contestants and besides, I think that would just put an even bigger target on her back. And, like you said, all someone would have to do is have a breakdown, leave the show for a few days and then think there able to come back after eating and sleeping normally while the others are, well, surviving.

Tomorrow morning.... realtvrocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realtvrocks
    I read somewhere that Mark Burnett said that the outcast twist was his worst idea yet.
    Oops, sorry, guess i should have read ahead. Looks like I wasn't the only one who read that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast