+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Susan Hawk Chat Transcript 3/5/04

to the FoRT, karen.
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Oh, and by the way. In super slow motion, it looks like we get a quick glance at "little richard". It shows for only a nano second and it was not blurred out because it was not noticeable in real time. That being said, I think it might have also been Sues right hand IF she had it to her side but I just couldn't tell.
    Anyone who will endure a glance of "little richard" in search of the truth is very welcome here.

FORT Fogey

Karen! Anyone who's a Colby fan is welcome here too I need more Colby fans around with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie

Karen! Anyone who's a Colby fan is welcome here too I need more Colby fans around with me.

Thank you Lil Cutie.... I was and am still a huge Colby fan.... I was not very happy this past thursday ... I have BECOME an Ethan fan... I was indifferent to him during his original play but now that I dont have Colby I will be rooting for Ethan ! ! !

I am hoping for a 'twist' where the losers come back and compete to re-enter. There is still hope for colby ....

Quote Originally Posted by stepscot
    I'm a little confused -- I thought they all said that Rob C. was lazy....?

So, Rob C. was a hard-worker, and Rob M. is lazy? Interesting, if true....
    Rob C said Sue worked like a dog, and Tob worked a lot also. He said he just tried to keep up with them and help them. No one else from Chappera has been kicked out, so I don't know who you are thinking of. In one episode someone complained about Rob C being lazy. I think it was in the RC where they were building the shelter, which is the only time Rob M has been seen working. RobM in S4 was also very lazy. He does have a lot of energy and was shown running around alot but not working.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123