+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do You have any sympathy to "quitters"?

Do You have any sympathy to "quitters"?

Yup...All Stars, 2 quitters and only in episode 6! *wow* (note: sarcasm)

Yes...over 100 contestants that could've been chosen, 18 of *supposevely* the best were picked, and they agreed to be on All Stars Survivor, now two quit, each with their own reasoning.

Jenna M - *vibe* that her mom was in desperate condition (which was true) - I do feel for her, as she was obviosuly close to her mother, and the fact that she lost her mother 8 days later, really showed the intensity of the situation, though the fact i think she should've accepted to be on All-Stars, however I don't blame her at all for leaving.

Sue - :phhht one word *quitter* I'm trying to think who is worse, Osten or Sue... ANyhow...she was angry, "humiliated" :rolleyes with the whole *incident* she blew up, and wanted out. From me, she's getting no sympathy, as bad as the situation must have been, i wouldn't have let it cost me the game.

NOw i know what some people are saying (I'm a guy, what am i to think of the "intensity" of what really happened) fair enough, but even so, sure make a big fuss about it go ahead, yell your guts out, but quit the game????? :rolleyes :rolleyes

ANyhow..what about U all???

Leo
    Premium Member
    Anyone who quits this game is just being ridiculous. That's all I can say.

I felt that Jenna M had just made a bad decision to go on the show, like maybe she was overwhelmed by her mother's situation and felt the need to get away from it, but realized she was wrong when she actually got away, but the situation with Sue?
    I'm about the same age as Sue, and kind of strike people as being "rough and tough", like she does. And, people tend to think women like that won't have the reaction to certain situations that they would expect from Jerri or Amber. But that's not true. However I do think that Sue could have raised hell, ranted and raved.....and got over it. I mean, going home doesn't change anything! I think I would have raised hell, and then become determined to stay as long as possible just to spite Rich!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

CEO
    I have zero sympathy for the quitters, whatever their reason.

MB didn't pick "the best", he picked the best for the ratings. That includes the drama queens (and kings).

The contestants don't owe me a thing, and it doesn't change my enjoyment of the show.

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar
    I am completely blown away that we have already had two quitters. Random question, how many days did Osten make it? I still think Jenna got inside information from a cameraman. And now I hate Sue even more. Props to Mark B. for dealing with all these quitters and keeping the show going. Quitters suck.
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Faulkenham
    I am completely blown away that we have already had two quitters. Random question, how many days did Osten make it? I still think Jenna got inside information from a cameraman. And now I hate Sue even more. Props to Mark B. for dealing with all these quitters and keeping the show going. Quitters suck.
    I disagree. Mark B. sucks. Look at all the real competitors he skipped over so he could have his drama and eyecandy--Matthew V., Michael S., Brian H. etc...(there's a whole thread of names). But wouldn't it have been more dramatic to have a full length show with an IC and a TC? This could have been a much better series. The real fans want to watch the strategy (like last week with the Mogo Mogo scramble before TC). MB blew it.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I read somewhere that investigations are going on about whether a crew member had leaked info about her mother to Jenna?

Anyway, I don't like quitters at all. It really kills the spirit of the show. The show is about SURVIVOR. That means it is really about how the players deal with everything. For all you know, any of the players could have their own family problems, problems with other players but it's about continuing the game despite anything and everything.

well haven't heard much about the crew sneakin in information...interesting though....dirty play from the crew though! haha....

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    I disagree. Mark B. sucks. Look at all the real competitors he skipped over so he could have his drama and eyecandy--Matthew V., Michael S., Brian H. etc...(there's a whole thread of names). But wouldn't it have been more dramatic to have a full length show with an IC and a TC? This could have been a much better series. The real fans want to watch the strategy (like last week with the Mogo Mogo scramble before TC). MB blew it.
    Spegs, you missed my whole point, I would be one of the first to say or support the fact that MB made some stupid choices of who to include. What I was saying is that he is doing a good job of trying to keep it interesting with what he's got. Sure he made a mistake of choosing his drama and eye candy, but how did he know that he'd have two quitters this early on?
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast