+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Precap Title guesses - Episode 7

"Poor Me...Why'd Sue Quit?"

The camera catches Jeff in an unguarded moment as he bemoans the fact that after the "Osten Incident", MB altered his contract to dock his pay if any survivors quit. Jeff figures that at this rate, he'll owe Mark money at the end of the 39 days.

"Boar! He's Mine Dude! Git!"

In this individual immunity challenge, Jeff sends the survivors off for a certain amount of time to gather as much food as possible. It will be judged by prepared weight. Skin, bones, husks, shells, etc. won't count. The survivor with the most weight in food wins immunity.

Rupert, Lex and a few others head off to the ocean and the seashore while the rest head into the jungle.

Rob comes across a wild pig moments before several other survivors. He yells at them to warn them away from "his prize".

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    "Atari, I Accrue It"

Someone wins a very useful Atari system, circa 1985.
    Oh, please, Paulie, pick this one.

I'm dying to see the survivors play Super Breakout.

Boop (pause) beep-boop.

Princess
    Boop (pause) beep-boop.

"Score The Minuet" ("the" is pronounced as "thee")

In this immunity challenge, Jeff instructs each tribe to compose the score for the upcoming Broadway play, "Survivor: The Musical". There are several required elements, including a minuet for the scene where the survivors have just found their camp and are getting to know each other.

John Williams will be the guest judge. He will decide which tribe's score is best, thus winning immunity.

Survivor! The Musical!! I like that idea! Imagine them all break into song and dance (ok, all except Tom)

"Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

I love this thread! You guys come up with such awesome ideas. I see where this is going, too. Eventually, my offerings will become tiresome, and I'll be pushed to the side, enabling all of you to write the precaps as a collaborative effort. I really want to see Survivor: The Musical!!

I really thought there would be no chance at all that you would match any of the words I came up with this week. However, against all odds, you have matched two of the four. In addition, some of you have thrown out plot points that I am using, as well! Either I'm becoming too predictable, or you're getting TOO good at this!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    Ok, I was sitting here for the longest time in class trying to come up with one, and I did...it's pretty off the wall, and isn't as dumb as some of those other gems I thought up.

Maury, I Stewed It

You know that talk show host guy? Well, he makes an appearance, and does a segment on anorexia with the survivors, which just makes them hungrier.

So, he decides to tell Jeff that the challenge should be whoever can make a stew worthy enough to feed his talk show workers.

Yeeeaaah, not great, but off the wall. I have a hard time with these pre cap titles, maybe I have ONE of the words right. ACTUALLY, I couldn't think up a title last week, but I came up with a list of words, and one of them was used. It was caged. So I'm not all bad.

Paulie you know we love you and will never get tired of your precaps. But just so you know, if you were ever to miss giving us our precaps one week, there are plenty of people who want the job. Now back to work!

Seriously though, I'm happy to just play guessing rhyming games.
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Paulie: we all want to see Survivor: the musical with Jai playing richard hatch and bernadette playing sue...

with such catchy tunes as I will strip for Peanut Butter and who put the A in aligator...

how can it fail....

with a cast of thousands....( pelicans and monkeys work cheap) its sure to be a hit...

A big congratulations to brusch for guessing "Atari". WOW!!!

Congratulations to Shayla for guessing "Clue" and for cheering on "Atari".

Paulie's precap title: "Atari Guy Clue Kit"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast