+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Precap Title guesses - Episode 7

"Gory Pie Cruet"

This is the gross food immunity challenge. When the survivors arrive, Jeff has a huge pie plate filled to overflowing with bits of gory who knows what. He blends the pie all together and pours the gory mixture into individual cruets for them to drink.

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    "highly sued it"

Sue is sueing jeff, jeff dances for her, and Ethan doesn't know what to do!!

Golly, my crew quits!
    All the cameramen decides to go on strike, Jeff runs after them and pleads for them to come back so he can run his immunity and reward challenge. But in the meantime, he puts helmet cameras on all the participants instead (interesting footage from Rob and Amber)
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Princess
    makerc, you made me laugh out loud by that one!

Good one makerc!

I've got one for "quit" as well, with several different, almost opposite, scenarios. I decided to post them all, rather like those "Choose your own adventure" books.

"Or He Dies; You Quit"

A - A shadowy figure approaches Amber at night and threatens her with Rob's demise unless she quits the game. And if she tells anyone, he'll be killed too.

OR......

B - As the game is getting too much for Amber, she contemplates quitting. She brings it up at the next IC and a desperate Jeff speaks into his radio. Instead of a boat from just out of sight coming in to pick her up, two of MB's thugs pop up out of the sand and grab Rob. Jeff informs Amber that she'd better stay in the game if she ever wants to see Rob again.

OR......

C - Both A and B. As Rob'll be killed no matter what she does, Amber decides to........

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Pelican's Blue knits....a reward challange in which each tribe knits as many sweaters for birds as possible....Everyone regrets the lack of a sewing machine for this one...

Worry, throw, quit...yet another challange preempted by a player going home....

Yo Ho, me twit....Rupert forgets there is no pirate theme this time...

Parry, thrust, spit.....a reward challange combining fencing and watermelon eating....

Spare my side kick....the tribes pick a player who is hit by pies each time one of there players fail to answer a question....

Still obtuse but not Paulie worthy.....

Pretty obtuse, museumguy!

"Quarry: Sky Blue Flit"

When the survivors arrive at the immunity challenge, Jeff explains to them about the sky blue flit, a type of hummingbird indigenous to the Pearl Islands. Extremely rare, it was only discovered by Disney ornithologists in the early 1990s. Their challenge is to catch one sky blue flit alive, without injuring or killing any others in the process. If neither tribe is successful, they both go to tribal council.

Amber and Rob we screwed it

Starry Eyes, Clue Mitt

(At the reward challenge, the players read poetry to one another, the poem recipients left starry-eyed and adored. The winning team receives a "clue mitt," a special glove with clues to treasure written on it.)

"Calamari, I Spew It"
    Another food challenge finds someone unable to keep down their squid.

"Atari, I Accrue It"

Someone wins a very useful Atari system, circa 1985.

"Mata Hari? - Sue's Sh--"

Sue's true reason for leaving is revealed as she was actually a spy for Mogo Mogo.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast