+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ep. #11 Across The Board Picks

It makes me wonder if we will finally learn tonight if Helen and Brian have been allied all along.

It would be a master strategy, Brian playing both Ted and Clay, but knowing that he was really working with Helen.

For Helen it would be great too, because she would have the votes of Ted and Clay going to her in a final against Brian.

Oh well, I wish Jake were staying, but I have been disappointed too many times by MB build ups. The obvious answer, and frankly the thing I would be inclined to do, is to boot the final Sook.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think there has been some evidence to support the Helen/Brian theory, I can't imagine Helen being allied with Clay though.
    Even Jake getting ousted tonight and the show playing out to a Helen/ Brian final two would suit me far better than the currently rather obvious looking Brian/Clay finish.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree.

But if those two pulled off that great hidden alliance plan, then surely Brian would be smart enough to count votes and realize he could lose to Helen in a vote, whereas, there is no doubt he would win a Clay/Brian vote.

That's when the stab comes in.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Um, Lobeck, why do a lot of these sites have listed that Jake wins immunity, but then gets voted off?

Never mind, I didn't scroll far enough up.

LG.
    it's the new twist, John, whomever wins immunity gets the boot. Just kidding, it's conflicting poll results, but I think that is a cop out, the board should take a stand and go with a boot that is consistent with other predictions, as this way they can be "right" either way, as I don't see Jake surviving the week without immunity.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Well, the boards that have Jake winning the IC and getting the boot usually base their results on polls. So, I guess that theoretically, Jake could win both polls...

Seems kinda dumb to me, but then again, what do I know?

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    it's the new twist, John, whomever wins immunity gets the boot. Just kidding, it's conflicting poll results, but I think that is a cop out, the board should take a stand and go with a boot that is consistent with other predictions, as this way they can be "right" either way, as I don't see Jake surviving the week without immunity.
    If the board is basing their prediction soley on member votes then I think it's only right for them to reflect the voting accurately, even if it does end up in a strange result imo.
    Survivor spoiling has become a "cutthroat" buisness and board integrity is on the line, a board posting an accurate if physically impossible result risks the ridicule of others yet stays true to it's members votes.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12