+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Romance in the Pearl Islands

How "far" do you think Rob M and Amber will go/reach?

This space has been added by John to remove the spoiler from the thread preview. Please note that discussing something that hasn't happened yet is a spoiler, and the thread should be marked as such in the future. Even if it's a seemingly small one like this.

Haha..I was very tempted to post something else, but I won't. But here's the topic, we all know Amber and Rob M have a very flirtatious fling going on.

Rob M <==

Amber <==

And from the previous serisouly see some *cuddling* goin' on...plus having read an interview where Mark Burnett says that Condoms are provided *IF* needed haha...the Irony....so question is how far will they go?

how far will they reach?

To me....i don't think that far, maybe not even to a *kiss* (man i sound i gossipy girl ) i have a feeling that cbs is just so over-rating their relationship, but then again i may be wrong, which i definitely won't mind.

Amber...bring it on!!
    Last edited by John; 02-16-2004 at 06:46 AM.

Well, if they do the horizontal hula, I would speculate that it wouldn't be till after taping.

Hahaha.."horizontal hula" Lol...yeah i agree...serisouly being filmed 24/7 ... what was mark b thinking??!?!? suppllying *protection* did he really think he could get them to go this far? lol ...

FORT Regular
    I wouldn't do it! I hope they don't do it at least. My parents watch it with me every Thursday . . . I can see the look on thier faces . . .
    "Everyone is ugly in thier own way" - SurvivorFreak

"So much time, so little to do" - Garfield

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Well, if they do the horizontal hula, I would speculate that it wouldn't be till after taping.
    Is that anything like the perpendicular polka?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I am at the title of this thread... great thread, masashi.
    Rob: "I was trying to appeal to their emotions. I was trying to make them see I was affected as well. To be honest with you, those were tears of sorrow, because I think I realized that I wasn’t going to win "

I say the farthest they go is maybe kissing..cause JP himself said that it wasn't a "hook-up or sex", just romance.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    The real question is, if they do copulate, are the camera guys going to film that?! I think they'd give them the decency of turning away.

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    The real question is, if they do copulate, are the camera guys going to film that?! I think they'd give them the decency of turning away.
    That'd be funny if they showed some "real world-esque" under the blanket night vision humping

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRobM
    That'd be funny if they showed some "real world-esque" under the blanket night vision humping
    Didn't we already have some of that on Big Brother?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast