+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Romance in the Pearl Islands

lo, i missed the recent episode? so yeah they kissed?...that's news to me..lol...so yeah guess things are *heating up* (literally) ...Hmmm....thread title changed again?... :/ So did the get all touchy touchy?...hahaha....man....out of all episodes to miss i had to miss this one....heh heh .... hey anybody with good details of what happened between those two, much appreciated...

I'm really surprised Rob didn't learn anything from previous experience.

The rest of the tribe will be increasingly uncomfortable with their closeness and will split the pair up. Rob is valued for his strength, so Amber will be voted out because of the relationship.

I know she said at TC last night something about the game and strategy, but I don't see how being so obviously and blatantly close to Rob is helping her

So if MB is providing condoms in the first aid supply kit, I wonder how many he's offered? And what brand?

I can see the commerical now, "Trojan .. the official condom of Survivor All Stars"

FORT Newbie
    This is probably not the right thread to post this is, but I'll give it a try (John, move it or delete it, if it's inappropriate).

I was just reading an article about Jenna leaving on the post-gazette.com, and they made mention of the fact that Jenna and Ethan had been dating. Then the article said this:

"Everybody knows all the women Ethan had dated. He'd dated more than one 'All-Star.' 'Boston Rob' [Mariano, a contestant on a competing tribe] was very excited to out Ethan's relationships. He said, 'If it will help cause controversy, I'll tell 'em all who he's been with.' There was a very interesting little love triangle going on.">

I just don't keep up with the gossipy stuff. What other All-Star has Ethan dated? Surely, not Sue. Was it Amber? And, if it was, then that's quite a little strategy that Boston Rob has going.

Jenna Lewis definitely (and performed on Eco_Challenge with her), and possibly made out with Amber, if memory serves right (and it may not).

I didn't know for sure that Ethan had had any kind of relationship with Jenna L.
    I thought that was gossip that just came about because they did the Eco Challenge together.

Rob's such a tool. His strategy in both Survivor's has been to try and cop off with a weaker female so he can control her vote, then he has to audacity to comment on someone elses relationships.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm hoping Amber goes next so we get treated to the spectacle of horn-dahg hitting on Sue and/or Alicia.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    So if MB is providing condoms in the first aid supply kit, I wonder how many he's offered? And what brand?
    I don't know what brand, but I'm guessing size extra-small.

You know how they say that guys who have to talk about how great they are, are usually compensating for how um... not great, they are.

Am I gonna get banned for this post?

on vacation
    Well after last nights reward challenge, at least we know that not having soap and hygiene items won't be stopping them.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    "spooning": Imagine 2 spoons in a drawer. Notice how nice they fit together? That's what spooning is. Just lying close, usually both facing the same direction, curled up together.
    I predict lotsa' spooning, but very little forking.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf
    I don't know what brand, but I'm guessing size extra-small.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast