+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Romance in the Pearl Islands

Despite what Rob C said in the previews, I doubt that they will do it. (They are probably giving people incredible vibes though--and the rest of the group can't be comfortable with it.)

Also, they have nothing from home--no condoms. They aren't going to do it.

Unrelated, but I've wondered. Do you think that the producers provide tampons? (They must, right?)

Unrelated, but I've wondered. Do you think that the producers provide tampons? (They must, right?)
    i was wondering about that too, actually. in an interview form the first survivor, one of sue's "tips" was to take birth control so you wouldn't get your period on the island. if that's the case, maybe that's what they told all the women....if they couldn't even give them fire, i doubt they would give them tampons, however gross it sounds....but, who knows?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Positum
    i was wondering about that too, actually. in an interview form the first survivor, one of sue's "tips" was to take birth control so you wouldn't get your period on the island. if that's the case, maybe that's what they told all the women....if they couldn't even give them fire, i doubt they would give them tampons, however gross it sounds....but, who knows?

I'm pretty sure they provide them tampons and other essentials. Otherwise, the guys would have a slight advantage. As for condoms, I think they've said many times that condoms are provided "if needed".

How kind of MB to provide condoms but not fire or clean drinking water. Glad he's got his priorities straight!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

How about shavers for bikini line? Is that provided?

Quote Originally Posted by Positum
    I have a vague memory that Lindsey from Africa mentioned something about the tampons during an episode.

They do provide a limited supply of tampons.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am guessing they go all the way, and you can take it both ways as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    How kind of MB to provide condoms but not fire or clean drinking water. Glad he's got his priorities straight!
    That's the funniest thing I've read here today! LOL!

I might be taking an unpopular stance here, but I really hope we're not going to be subjected to a bunch of heavy breathing all over each other all season. I got enuf of that on Big Brother! Well, not me but Amanda.

at disneyland riding all the rides...weeeeeeeee

Rob from SMarcasus and amber from S australia heating up

i think the relationship between rob and amber will last. they have been flirting with eachother since day one. rob is so cute. who could resist his charm. like in last episode when they were kising that was actually kind of interesting. we haven't seen that for a long time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast