+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: 02/05 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 12am**

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots

Highlights of the night....ehhh....not so much: Kathy being ticked off at the men on her tribe for not providing fire. (What - women are exempt from trying to make fire?)

Can't wait for next week!
    GRRRRR! I disliked her from that moment. Why didn't she get her own lazy butt in there to try it? It drives me crazy when the women instantly kowtow to the men and expect them to 'care' for them. If she didn't think Ethan knew what he was doing, she should have done it herself.

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Also where did the Chapera tribe get the water skins? They were clearly collecting the water in what looked like wine skins....

Quote Originally Posted by HughFire
    Also where did the Chapera tribe get the water skins? They were clearly collecting the water in what looked like wine skins....
    In the premiere they were each given a 'canteen', but where I come from, a canteen is a round thing and what they have is a wineskin.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I was surprised by Rudy's words. I thought that was clueless. His tribe were actually very sad for voting him off and he got voted off only because he looked like he could get injured, ill, or collapse anytime despite his will to move on. Jenna was actually motivating him to swim in the challenge because he was having a hard time. His health and age is just detrimental to the survival of the tribe.

I realized there was a lot of Music from Thailand this episode

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    I realized there was a lot of Music from Thailand this episode
    How do you remember that? And more importantly, WHY? I am trying to forget that season...pushing that disaster into the back of my mind.

What I really don't get is that Rudy and Rupert would rather get rid of Ethan over Jenna...they should've teamed up with Ethan. I don't get it. Why keep whiney girl when they could have a team player? Beats the heck out of me.

Ethan's playing really well right now. Besides the fact that he's got an attitude not just a nicey nicey guy and this guy is too awesome It's funny, I never thought I'd get so nutso over Ethan.

+ Reply to Thread