+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleek28's Boot Order **BIG spoilers**

Looks like the Saboga tribe is the one that loses the most members by the time of the final merge.

It only has Jenna L and Rupert. They will be the deciding votes on which faction will be stronger: Chapera or Mogo Mogo.

They decide it's gonna be Chapera and vote out Colby, Lex, Kathy and Shii Ann in succession, strongest to the weakest (physically).

Lex was hoping old alliances would hold true and Tom would join the Mogo Mogos but not to be. Symbolically Tom is also backstabbed in the final 3 after he ditches Rupert trusting Rob M's promise he will take him to F2.

Then it's between Amber and Rob M.
    Rob: "I was trying to appeal to their emotions. I was trying to make them see I was affected as well. To be honest with you, those were tears of sorrow, because I think I realized that I wasn’t going to win "

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Gher
    Looks like the Saboga tribe is the one that loses the most members by the time of the final merge.

It only has Jenna L and Rupert. They will be the deciding votes on which faction will be stronger: Chapera or Mogo Mogo.

They decide it's gonna be Chapera and vote out Colby, Lex, Kathy and Shii Ann in succession, strongest to the weakest (physically).

Lex was hoping old alliances would hold true and Tom would join the Mogo Mogos but not to be. Symbolically Tom is also backstabbed in the final 3 after he ditches Rupert trusting Rob M's promise he will take him to F2.

Then it's between Amber and Rob M.
    Guess that's one vote Rob M. won't be getting. Tom's pretty funny about people sticking to there words. You'd think they'd know by now that when your promised one thing, the exact opposite is going to happen.

FORT Newbie
    Based on episode 1, I thought Rob M would go far. He was edited in a very positive way, like he's the star of this season or something. But I never expected him to be F2.

Almost makes me wonder if Burnett arranged the tribe swap in a certain way to create an intended outcome. If the swap is done wholly by chance, then Rob M got lucky.

Funny about all the things the editing supposedly hides (Ethan the whiner? Rupert the traitor?). I'm looking forward to seeing how new edit styles will change my established opinions of these people.

God I hope Amber doesn't win, if this thing is true...

The ASS was miscast badly. They should not have put in the mix that they did. It is too disadvantageous to the winners and too advantageous to the losers, especially the ones who did not end up in the top 3. Just as Jenna M said in her pre-show interview. (She should not have even been cast BTW as her mother was very ill and something like her leaving early could have been and should have been anticipated - not fair for her tribe at all).

The show is predictable and if you look at the boot order it is almost the reverse of where the contestants placed in their respective games previously.

All the winners will go first, then all the 2nd place and third place finishers, and so on... I mean I like people like Rob M and all but it looks like if this spoiler is true, that the bottom-feeders end up controlling the game and end up top, almost a case of the revenge of the bottom-feeders.

So I think in this sense Survivor has jumped the shark, there was a big build-up of anticipation but the producers made a huge mistake this time.

I reckon they should have only allowed the top 3 place finishers in ASS - either that or they shouldn't have included any of the winners or number 2's for that matter: Colby, Kelly W, Kim J, Neleh, Clay, Matt or Lil, because they would be targeted almost as much as the winners.
    Rob: "I was trying to appeal to their emotions. I was trying to make them see I was affected as well. To be honest with you, those were tears of sorrow, because I think I realized that I wasn’t going to win "

You keep on using this phrase, 'jumped the shark'. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I personally enjoyed the hell out of the first episode, and look forward to more.

If you're not enjoying your TV program, there are 78 more channels to tune to.

FORT Newbie
    I have trouble in believing this boot list, in the rudy boot, he act like he hate rupert. but in the rupert boot, it seem like he like him and rupert didn't act very cool after his vote out, he was disappointed. the whole list look like it was put together by a number of people to me. and shouldn't there be a double voted off in some point, since it all shot in 39 days only? there doesn't seem to be a mention of that and he/she mention of the merge and tribe swap.

FORT Newbie
    Gher, I wish you just stop saying that Jenna M shouldn't be there just because her mother was sick. her mother have been sick for a long time (should be about a year considering that amazon was on at the beginning of the year) and you can't expect her to stay by her mother side the whole time. she have no idea that her mother was going to die during the all star. it not like you get diagnose with a disease and you die in a few day.

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hey_you
    Gher, I wish you just stop saying that Jenna M shouldn't be there just because her mother was sick. her mother have been sick for a long time (should be about a year considering that amazon was on at the beginning of the year) and you can't expect her to stay by her mother side the whole time. she have no idea that her mother was going to die during the all star. it not like you get diagnose with a disease and you die in a few day.
    I agree. Why so much hate for Jenna? People have done so much worse than her. She is the youngest survivor ever. Don't tell me its out of jealousy.

So how true are these spoilers? This is amazing!
    p.s. First time I am following Survivor on a msg board.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by hey_you
    I think Jenna's mother has been fighting cancer along time. Because she missed her and worried about her so much out in the Amazon, so I did wonder why she would want to leave her again, but that's her decision and I'm not going to say she doesn't deserve to be there because of it.

It's hard for me to think about the Rudy boot because they make it look so obvious in the previews (him stumbling, Jenna L.'s voiceover about him.) And speaking of Jenna L., one episode and she's already on my nerves (I know it's already been said by a lot of you on here.) So I hope she goes sooner than the spoilers predicted.

Whoever put the spoiler list together is either speculating or has some insider knowledge of the outcome of each episode. If the latter is true, Burnett did not do a good job of protecting against leaks. If it is the former - the logic is pretty good and we'll see how close it comes to reality.

I do see Rudy being voted out next - he is a weak link and the group needs strong players. Ethan and Rupert are virtually carrying the load alone. Jenna M. may leave due to her mother's illness if she takes a turn for the worse. Rob M. and Amber look like the romantic duo so far (altho that could be just an early guess). And, the fact that all of the former winners are voted out fairly early, along with the strongest contenders after the merges are also good, logical guesses.

Somehow, I just can't seem Rob M. controlling the game. He is too confrontational, egotistic, and not cool headed enough. The fact that he may be controlling Amber in a love/sex/romance relationship doesn't mean he can control any of the others. Plus - he is also one of the physically stronger players which makes him a target after the merges.

This is a fun season, full of interesting contrasts and gamesmanship.

+ Reply to Thread