+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleek28's Boot Order **BIG spoilers**

I'm really THAT Dave
    Interesting to me that this boot order has as the F2 the two survivors many people feel don't deserve the "All Star" tag. Hmmmm....

Dave

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gher
    Rob M will not get into confrontational mode with Alicia, it is not his style.
    Rob M. not confrontational?! Remember his fights with Patricia, Hunter, and John?

ATC Dave, I thought the same way, but who wanted to see Lillian, Jenna Morasca, Clay, Vecepia, Neleh, Kim Johnson, or Richard in the final two of their seasons? Almost every season it's people who aren't expected, or not wanted in the final two. So people should be used to it by now. Maybe they will be shown as deserving, and maybe not. I can't imagine them getting really negative editing, especially for All-Stars. It might really hurt the ratings, to see a final two of unpopular contestants. Of course, I really like Amber, so I don't mind. (Of course I like half of the list of people I mentioned, but I know they aren't so popular on a wide basis...)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Rob M. not confrontational?! Remember his fights with Patricia, Hunter, and John?

ATC Dave, I thought the same way, but who wanted to see Lillian, Jenna Morasca, Clay, Vecepia, Neleh, Kim Johnson, or Richard in the final two of their seasons? Almost every season it's people who aren't expected, or not wanted in the final two. So people should be used to it by now. Maybe they will be shown as deserving, and maybe not. I can't imagine them getting really negative editing, especially for All-Stars. It might really hurt the ratings, to see a final two of unpopular contestants. Of course, I really like Amber, so I don't mind. (Of course I like half of the list of people I mentioned, but I know they aren't so popular on a wide basis...)
    I liked Neleh and Jenna M. (probably in the minority when I say I liked her and Heidi.) Rich I liked on the first season, I really don't want to see him make it now. Vee was okay, but wouldn't have been disappointed had she not made it. I actually started liking Clay the last episode of Thailand, but he, along with Kim J., I would have replaced with just about anyone else on there seasons.

Princess
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    his recap of the first episode seems a bit off. I never seen jerri say anything about wanting revenge.
    Well, unless he saw the final editing, it might well have just been cut out, so I don't worry too much about things he says that people do and say, but there are some things of what he mentions that can't be hidden - like who voted for who, for example. Oh well, I hope it's just an entertaining hoax .

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    I don't know about this - it's like he watched all the episodes in advance. too much detail, maybe?
    I agree. It's almost like he was right there when the show was taking place.

FORT Newbie
    The thing that really caught my attention was when Sleek28 made this comment over at Sucks; ""i feel comfortable with my knowledge on what took place, some of it does come second hand- deductive reasoning around facts are what puts me at ease with the vote-off order- to answer the big question- YES, there is alot of second hand information that goes into what my analysis says."

Second hand information? Huh? IMO there is just way too many details for this to be true.

Also, he/she later posted that something big is going to happen in 3 or 4 weeks.
    Come play Fantasy All-Star Survivor. See my profile for the link.....

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Modesty
    Oh well, I hope it's just an entertaining hoax .
    I couldn't have said it better myself so I decided to just use your words.

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

I think this week is obviously make or break. Sleek takes a strong stand on Ethan vs Rudy surviving the next boot. I can see that happening, but I didn't see Tina's bad attitude, and I haven't seen Ethan's yet.

Obviously in the world of MB editing, anything is possible.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Tina
    Rudy
    Jenna M (leaves, not voted out-symbolic tribal council)
    Rob Cesternino
    Jerri (merge)
    Sue
    Ethan
    Richard
    Colby (merge)
    Lex
    Kathy
    Shi-Ann
    Alicia
    Jenna L
    Rupert
    Tom
    Amber and Rob M final 2

--------

Firstly, happy that Tina got the first boot! Seeing rudy go second i dunno guess it's bound to happen if that tribe goes to TC, coz he "IS" the weakest, hence the smallest asset. Happy to see Richard near the top (or middle) after that first episode can't stand his a.s.s. (literally ) Good to see SUe's up there, you'd think she'd realize her biotichness isn't helping her, guess she didn't see it...haha. I'm kinda impressed with ROb M being an early (boot) in marqueses, he appears to be quite the leader in that tribe, good for him. So if that F4 and F2 are right, think i'm gonna enjoy this game, like i previosuly said, all the "good" players gonna kill each other and all the underdogs, or people not expected to do well, "do well"...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by masashi
    Tina
    Rudy
    Jenna M (leaves, not voted out-symbolic tribal council)
    Rob Cesternino
    Jerri (merge)
    Sue
    Ethan
    Richard
    Colby (merge)
    Lex
    Kathy
    Shi-Ann
    Alicia
    Jenna L
    Rupert
    Tom
    Amber and Rob M final 2

--------

Firstly, happy that Tina got the first boot! Seeing rudy go second i dunno guess it's bound to happen if that tribe goes to TC, coz he "IS" the weakest, hence the smallest asset. Happy to see Richard near the top (or middle) after that first episode can't stand his a.s.s. (literally ) Good to see SUe's up there, you'd think she'd realize her biotichness isn't helping her, guess she didn't see it...haha. I'm kinda impressed with ROb M being an early (boot) in marqueses, he appears to be quite the leader in that tribe, good for him. So if that F4 and F2 are right, think i'm gonna enjoy this game, like i previosuly said, all the "good" players gonna kill each other and all the underdogs, or people not expected to do well, "do well"...
    Totally agree. It's hard to beleive that Rudy that is the next to go. In the previews, it shows him stumbling, then in the press release it says that a tribe member has problems in a challenge that causes them to lose (or something like that.) Unless MB doesn't care about editing and keeping secrets.
    Wonder what the "big thing" is. I might guess Jenna M. leaving because of her mother, but that's pretty obvious. Maybe Rob C. getting voted out and being totally shocked by it?

+ Reply to Thread