+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's in, who's out?

Joeguy!

I think Mike Skupin should have an automatic place, if he wants it.

I would definitely not want to see again: anyone who actually won their first time. That's no fun.

Originally posted by joeguy
    big tom, he really made that show and lex

I have my doubts about nick and his work ethic. they must have hated him in editing to make him look so bad

mike would have been interesting to see how far he got if the fire accident hadn't taken him out of the game
    I think Nick was portrayed very poorly by MB.
    I think he just wanted another Gervase style character.
    Nick was a Harvard Law student and a military man, I don't think you can be successful in either if you're lazy but certainly not in both simultaneously.

Colby has gone on record more than once saying Nick was not portrayed accurately.
    The worst instance was when they had to build the new shelter after Jiff pinched their tarps in exchange for more food.
    Colby has said they managed to make a big deal of the only time Nick sat down the whole afternoon. He said Nick worked far harder than he did himself in rebuilding that shelter.
    I don't know why MB wanted to portray him this way, but I certainly don't think it was accurate.
    Last edited by fluff; 11-30-2002 at 09:17 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't think I'd watch if I had to endure Big Tom again. Freak.

Wouldn't it be funny to get all of the first vote-offs from each tribe to compete against each other? I can see Sonya, John, Peter, etc. all having fun.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Thats a good idea !

My faves s1 - Rudy, Joel S2-Colby, Mike S3*sob* no Ethan Oh well Lex , Silas S4 Hunter, Sean S5 Ken , Robb

Oh mine would be the survivor eye candy version with Rudy and Mike thrown in for credibility.

Eny, you're violating the MB rule stating that there must be boobage, preferably as large as medically possible.

Princess
    I've only watched S4 and S5.... but from S4, I'd like to see KATHY!!, the should-have-been-winner of S4, imo. Then maybe Tammy, Zoe, or Gina... can't really recall how they were though.
    I would NOT want to see Neleh, Peter, or Sean again!
    From S5... since we don't know yet who's going to win, I might pick someone who won, but so far I'd like to give a chance to Jake, Erin, and Tanya. I would be very unhappy to see Ghandia, Clay, or John again.

I wonder though how the game would play out as they now will know so much about eachother prior to the game.

Based on editing so far, I would say that all Erin has to do is say yes, and she will be invited.

See John's rule above for clarifications.

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I don't think I could sit through another dose of Erin.

She seems nice enough, but MB barely showed anything of her the first time round.

She's just blah.
    She made zero impact on the show imo.
    I would prefer to see people who shook things up returning.
    Last edited by fluff; 12-01-2002 at 07:43 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'd like to see the more colourful people, the people with personalities that were fun to watch.

S1 - Gervase, Greg, Colleen
    S2 - Colby, Jeff Varner, Alicia and yes, Nick. (I agree - he got screwed and he actually seemed to have a great sense of humour)
    S3 - Lex, Kelly, Brandon
    S4 - Rob, Gabe, Sean and I really liked Gina. Kathy and Tammy too
    S5 - Ken, Jed, Robb, Jake.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by fluff
    She seems nice enough, but MB barely showed anything of her the first time round.
    I beg to differ Fluff! We saw quite a bit of Erin.

Oh...you meant as a player...

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast