+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Burnett Confirms: Amazon is the place for S6

Burnett Confirms: Amazon is the place for S6

Mark Burnett has confirmed that the Amazon is indeed the location for S6. You can listen to a radio segment HERE.

He also says that S9 would be ideal for an all-star edition, where he would (probably) have 2 people from each of the previous 8 Survivors, and no celebrities.

Speculation is also going on that the location for S7 will be Mexico.

Filming is currently under way for S6.

Wow, S9? This really is going to keep going forever, huh? Though I'm definitely not complaining.

Thanks for the confirmation, John!

Now, the idea of having people from previous Survivors instead of celebritities appeals to me.

As I said in the "where would you like to see Survivor" thread, I don't mind where it is, as long as they keep producing the show.

I guess the application for S7 will be going up on the web site soon.

I think this season has been pretty dire overall so I am actually looking forward to it ending as I know I will look back on it fondly and remember all the good points about it.
    The boredom will fade into the background.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yippee! This is great.

An all-star Survivor would SO rock.

I don't think he should be so quick to say 2 from each Survivor though. Personally, I would like to see about 4 or 5 from the original one
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

By the time the ninth season comes round most of the survivors from the original show will just be a distant memory for most people.

I think every series so far has had at least two people that would be great additions to an all-star show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I think every series so far has had at least two people that would be great additions to an all-star show.
    I agree. However, watch MB throw us a change-up and select the first two people voted off of each show!

+ Reply to Thread