+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recap Episode

John

This was, by far, the most delusional set of Survivors.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    Origianlly Posted by Miss F
    At least Clay wasn't going on and on about her breasts..
    The only reason Clay is not "all about the breast" is because they are above his line of sight, and he would have to strain his neck to see them.

When you stand butt high, you might as well admire the view.

Is saying your wife has a butt like a racehourse a compliment?
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Originally posted by John
    I missed the first half, but tuned in just in time for the "Clay Is An Ass, Man!" clipfest.

Wow, that's just disturbing. He refers to everyone with a nice ass as "a racehorse". That's even more disturbing.

What a freak. I wonder if he's an assman because he's only ass-high on most people?
    Ugh, that was awful.

How ironic that Clay would compare anyone else to a horses ass.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    It was pretty horrible to hear Clay going on and on... actually even worse than Brian's sexist remarks (which I'm really starting to wonder about - he sounded like he meant it yesterday!), or Helen's recipe recitals.
    Clay, I don't want to see you anymore, please go away!!

How ironic that Clay would compare anyone else to a horses ass.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by John
    What a freak. I wonder if he's an assman because he's only ass-high on most people?

Classic!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Originally posted by Invisigoth
    Is saying your wife has a butt like a racehourse a compliment?
    I wondered the same thing.

Perhaps I am a bit disturbed, but I had this image of a poor woman with a tail. I'm thinking she could probably get that fixed surgically if Clay wins.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    On the way home from Thanksgiving dinner, I stopped to see some horses rumps. I don't understand what Clay is jumping up and down about. They just looked like horse butts to me.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    just finished last nights show. man oh man, fantasy land with the "she devil" and the "diva". both of these women have such high opinions of themselves that it's amazing the island didn't sink from the load of carrying their swelled heads and mighty egos.

you got to wonder if the diva didn't make it up to make ted look bad in the eyes of the others?

clay, everytime i hear him speak, i hear banjo music in the background.....real scary

I planned to tape the show but forgot. On the road for Thanksgiving & missed it. Doesn't really sound like I missed all that much though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast