+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recap Episode

Yeah, the whole "Diva" Vogue pretend photo shoot was idiotic. What's worse is that we got to hear Ghandia dilusional comments. "I'm fine! I realize that! If you look up Diva in the dictionary theres Ghandia's picture right next to it". Whatever! :rolleyes

And what's up with her talking about herself in the 3rd person. Does she take tips from Bob Dole?

Wow, I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of new footage. I really liked the "blurbs" of each voted off member.

The whole G-Diva thing :rolleyes One word for her: I-M-M-A-T-U-R-E! Though, I am having serious nightmares from hearing Ted say "Work it girl." I am trying to crush those memories.......

Also, Clay's obsession with Erin's ass was just, well, DISTURBING. *Shudder* He really is a dirty old man. And when Jan said "He's an ass man" I kept waiting to see if she was going to say anything about him looking at her ass.

I really liked Ken's little "playing the game with integrity" speech. That's my boy.

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    I really liked Ken's little "playing the game with integrity" speech. That's my boy.
    Oh yeah...that was a great comment by Ken. I respect him for that, and he definitely made the NYC police dept proud.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    It was wierd hearing Jan describe Clay as being "All about the Ass".
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Princess
    I didn't think tonight's ep would be any fun, but it actually was!
    My immediate thoughts:
    God I'm glad G'diva is gone!
    I can't wait for Clay to get booted! He's such a pompous little p***k!! A$$ man!!???

From what i saw last night it really looks like G/DIVA kinda led Ted on and wanted all his attention.The photo shoot thing was crazy but then again i think she and T are both in the wrong with the way they were playing around with each other.

I 0nly have one word for Clay (weasley little pr**k) no wait that IS 3 words. OH well little man with a long title.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

I missed the first half, but tuned in just in time for the "Clay Is An Ass, Man!" clipfest.

Wow, that's just disturbing. He refers to everyone with a nice ass as "a racehorse". That's even more disturbing.

What a freak. I wonder if he's an assman because he's only ass-high on most people?

JR.
    Man, my hatred for Ghandia came back in a fraction of a second, then multiplied by 100. What an awful bitch.

And Shiit Ann "shook up the tribe"? WTF, did I miss something? It looked to me like she just made a bigger ass of herself with that speech at TC. They didn't look shaken. Delusional bitch.

I still believe Ted and I don't fault him at all. The camera thing was a little weird, but you're bored, what the hell.

Ghandia is delusional. Simply delusional. At least her self-esteem isn't suffering. Same with Clay.

At least Clay wasn't going on and on about her breasts.. although maybe he was. Eww.. it was just grossing me out.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I loved that when Shii Ann said "I shook up EVERYTHING." I was like "you couldn't even shake up a bottle of Yoohoo, you crazy smartass!"

But, it looked like those clips were taken the next morning after being voted out, and they hadn't seen anything that had happened. So, maybe she really thought they gave a crap about her little speech.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast