+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Episode 12 "The Tides are Turning"

Could be, I mean perhaps that is how they are disguising her performance. You'll notice that in her confessionals she is quite competent and a very good observer.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think she's a fun loving person.
    The article you link to about her certainly made me think of her differently.
    She's had a very full and interesting life.
    It would be quite the coup for Burnett to hide her all season then spring her as the winner on us.
    She is a great swimmer and I can't ever recall her being any kind of liability to the tribe during the team challenges so it could be that she will be able to pull an immunity win out before she's booted.

She looks like an easy "sacrifice" for the next TC, but as she doesn't appear to be one of the stronger players I think the arrogance of the likes of Clay and Brian will have her marked as very little threat and an easily manipulated ally.
    Last edited by fluff; 12-09-2002 at 06:15 AM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah, I think the only thing that would save her is that Brian doesn't want to toss one of his three allies quite yet.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think it's getting to the point where Brian really needs to choose one alliance partner to be true to.

If he chooses Clay then I think Jan would be the only real choice for the "Keith" role of third place.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234