+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CBS Website Is Up!

CBS Website Is Up!

However, I could not find anything about their luxury items, are we to assume perhaps it will be like last season, no luxury items? We know by the spoiler pictures that they have swimsuits so they were not thrown overboard with the clothes on their backs unless they had their swimwear on underneath....perhaps Rupert let them on the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by janakisses
    However, I could not find anything about their luxury items, are we to assume perhaps it will be like last season, no luxury items? We know by the spoiler pictures that they have swimsuits so they were not thrown overboard with the clothes on their backs unless they had their swimwear on underneath....perhaps Rupert let them on the joke.
    Thanks, I'd checked several times, but it wasn't up yet.

They didn't leave until after the first 5 or 6 episodes of S7 were aired, so they knew about the clothes. Someone in an interview, I think JP, mentioned lots of them arriving with 3 layers of clothes on.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I'm really impressed with the website this time. The individual pages look great, and they put a lot of info in from previous seasons. It's the most "high tech" website, yet.

Just an Excitable Boy Dave Cullen's Avatar
    Yeah, good site.

The best addition is the "history" site on each contestant's bio page.

Lots of useful data like how many jury votes they recieved, immunities won, etc.

The bio page on each also fills us in on what they've done since their season ended.

Just an Excitable Boy Dave Cullen's Avatar
    And it was just this morning that the site was released, by the way. I checked just last night and it still wasn't there.

Apparently they timed it to the lame Early Show "preview," but The Early Show did not even bother to mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    I'm really impressed with the website this time. The individual pages look great, and they put a lot of info in from previous seasons. It's the most "high tech" website, yet.
    True. They still need someone to edit the thing, though. It's got typos here and there, as well as come incorrect factual information.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Yea, I noticed a ton of mistakes later. But they always have errors at the start, such as Alex's favorite sport was "Jessie's Ass", and saying Heidi's luxury item was a guitar... They'll be fixed, once they get a ton of e-mails.

Lex's best pal was Paschal?

+ Reply to Thread