+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Hatch - Mogo Mogo

Of course he could just wear really loose shorts, as he is in the promo shot, so that you get the occasional glimpse of his dangler when he sits the right way....

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Emjoy its worse than loose shorts.....rumor has it he bought a kilt....bet he embarrassess every scotsman anywhere by not crossing his legs.....

FORT Fogey
    A kilt? I cannot believe he would just sit there for all the world to see what he has. *sigh* It's just nauseating. It's too much. It was too much in his first season, why do we have to suffer through more? Grrr! Ok, I guess I'm gonna harp on this until he's voted off,

Wearing a kilt doesn't imply you're going to show the world what you have anymore than a woman wearing a skirt is showing the world what she has.

Do Scotsmen really cross their legs like polite "nice girls?" I don't think so. You can sit in a kilt w/out sharing yourself with the world, and I'd bet most of them wear underwear anyway. Scotsmen aren't going to be embarrassed.

I'm a Scot, and I'm not embarrassed.

But, is Richard a Scot, or is he just doing some Scottish drag thing?

So now I have this vision of Groundskeeper Willie doing his Sharon Stone impersonation...

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    For the record, Richard has a history of showing his euphamism publically with any embarassment to himself what so ever....being of Scottish decent myself...I know most kilt wearers are polite....hence the old joke about wearing undies underneath....Richard Hatch may have Scottish blood in him...but he is just the most obnoxious nudist ever to get naked on the Survivor show

I wonder how his son feels...

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Hmmm, I never seen the first survivor and I don't how he is heh. I hope he is entertaining.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

It would be a damn shame if Richard goes early. For this to be a successful season, Richard needs to go far. If he loses, hopefully it will be because he is out-thought and not by some fluke. Richard was born to play this game, and is one of the few strong players to actually win it. He used alliances, manipulation, and food gathering as strategies to win. All of these strategies have been duplicated in each subsequent Survivor.

I'm hoping the strong survivors survive and the weak are weeded out early. Some that I would like to see towards the end:

Richard
    Colby
    Ethan
    Rupert
    Jerri
    Rob C

I'd like to keep Rudy and Rob M for entertainment value (although, I do think Rob M can play the game)

Everyone else can get the big boot for all I care.

FORT Fogey
    Ooo, I would also like to see Colby and Ethan make it far, but not Richard, he just really really bothers me, now. More than he did before. You know he will not be polite with the kilt, he'll let the whole world see what he has. That is just so obnoxious.

DarKensoul, I love your av Great pic!

+ Reply to Thread