+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Hatch - Mogo Mogo

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I don't need to be Paulie to predict we will see the naked Richard in Episode one......and it will hurt ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Funny? No, it's not funny, just gross! Who needs to see his gross naked self? Fuzzy nudity blob is NOT enough. I wish he would be fully clothed cuz he's just gross looking.

Leo, I feel bad for the people who have to do the fuzzy nudity blob, too!
    You have pretty much summed it up. Naked Richard is the only thing I am not looking forward to this season.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar
    Trying to decide who I want to go home first, Richard or Jenna or Shii Ann. I just don't like them. Go home Richard.

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

FORT Fogey
    I want Richard gone right away, too! I hope all the tribe members team up and take him out cuz that would show him! And then it'd only be ONE episode we'd have to suffer of seeing him. YAY!

We KNOW he'll be nude for the challenge :rolleyes Great! Oh well, I'll just try VERY hard to tune him out and consentrate on Colby!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I want Richard gone right away, too! I hope all the tribe members team up and take him out cuz that would show him! And then it'd only be ONE episode we'd have to suffer of seeing him. YAY!

We KNOW he'll be nude for the challenge :rolleyes Great! Oh well, I'll just try VERY hard to tune him out and consentrate on Colby!
    aww actually if this guy got voted off easily the contestants won't even have fun beating him every time proving him wrong I rather he get booted like the boot before the jury or maybe even the jury I want to hear his speech

The nudity thing wouldn't be so bad if he were in better shape. Or did he purposely pack the pounds back on figuring he was going to starve?

I'll be curious as to why he got naked. He knew from S7 he might get thrown overboard with only the clothes on his back. Surely he dressed appropriately?

Does he think nudity is his trademark? The guys in S7 did it and everybody just thought it was silly and kinda stupid. Of course, the way those guys went about it was stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Levdrakon
    I'll be curious as to why he got naked. He knew from S7 he might get thrown overboard with only the clothes on his back. Surely he dressed appropriately?

Does he think nudity is his trademark? The guys in S7 did it and everybody just thought it was silly and kinda stupid. Of course, the way those guys went about it was stupid.
    It is his trademark. He is the original nekkid Survivor. Although, I would prefer if he left it to the past rather than running nekkid now, too.

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I know he's the original Survivor nudist, but unless MB gave him some sort of immunity from being voted off, making a big deal out of the nudity thing could make him a bigger target. I'd think he's a better strategist than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Levdrakon
    I know he's the original Survivor nudist, but unless MB gave him some sort of immunity from being voted off, making a big deal out of the nudity thing could make him a bigger target. I'd think he's a better strategist than that.
    I don't think he is making a big deal out of it. I think that is just Richard. He is probably one of those people that would be nekkid all the time if allowed.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, *shudders* that's what's really creepy is that he will get to be naked whenever he wants. Ugh. I really do not want to see that. It's so stupid. Please, put some clothes on before I go blind.

Poor fuzzy nudity blob people! *hugs them*

+ Reply to Thread