+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 515
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

  1. #61
    I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,921
    The winners and Rob C. are the ones praying to make it to the merge.

  2. #62
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fantasy Land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,395
    Yeah ref guy, Ethan played in a different Survivor era. The game is really different now. He's gonna have to scheme and not be so nice if he wants to stay around. Same with Colby. If they make the merge, they should team up cuz they'll both be viewed as threats nice guy wise AND strength wise.

  3. #63
    FORT Fan Levdrakon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Kullafornya
    Posts
    217
    Everyone knows everyone else's strategy from last time. The question is, can he come up with a new strategy? If he relies on some "box of cookies" strategy, he's gone quick.

  4. #64
    I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,921
    Burnett is going to throw in plenty of twists - that should be interesting enough. Old, simple strategies such as tribal alliances won't mean as much. It will be interesting to see how someone like Ethan recovers.

  5. #65
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fantasy Land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,395
    Yeah, I agree. I wonder what kinds of twists there will be. Will Ethan be able to survive these kinds of things? If he can, he has a great shot to be the last winner left.

  6. #66
    Shark Week! dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    43
    Posts
    18,692
    This will definately be an exciting season twist wise. I can't wait to see what MB throws at them.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

  7. #67
    Watching Jessica ref guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Toon Town, reality threw me out
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    Burnett is going to throw in plenty of twists - that should be interesting enough. Old, simple strategies such as tribal alliances won't mean as much. It will be interesting to see how someone like Ethan recovers.
    I think the twist will help players like Ethan though, his victory was so easy that most people do not know how he will deal with things, he has the competetive advantage of being and athlete who is used to dealing with change. He should be able to drift with the ebb and flow of the changes because he generally doesn't piss people off, so he could move freely from group to group as alliances change with out the extra baggage.
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

  8. #68
    I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,921
    Quote Originally Posted by ref guy
    I think the twist will help players like Ethan though, his victory was so easy that most people do not know how he will deal with things, he has the competetive advantage of being and athlete who is used to dealing with change. He should be able to drift with the ebb and flow of the changes because he generally doesn't piss people off, so he could move freely from group to group as alliances change with out the extra baggage.
    We agree again! We really should try doing that more often Of the winners, Ethan will likely be the last one standing. But they won't let him get close enough to smell the money.

  9. #69
    Watching Jessica ref guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Toon Town, reality threw me out
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    We agree again! We really should try doing that more often Of the winners, Ethan will likely be the last one standing. But they won't let him get close enough to smell the money.
    The even scary part is LC basically agrees also, I think your right about him winning, but I can still hope.... and hope...... and really really hope..

    I'm resevring judgement on most of the players until the games begin though, see how they play the game and judge them on current events rather than the past. I will be critical on Ethan's stategic moves, but I think he will not fail me on his character though.
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

  10. #70
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fantasy Land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,395
    Yeah, I know, we're all in agreement Who'd have thunk that?

    No matter what happens, I think Ethan will be the last winner left. I think he'll finish in 6th. Actually, if they get to the merge, I think Ethan and Colby would do well to team up.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.