+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

Sending best wishes to you both, pawpaw.

Sending healthy, positive and happy vibes your way pawpaw. Am real sorry to hear (read) about that. You are definitely not alone with those receiving medical treatment for the rest of his or her life (me being one of them!). Thank you for your contributions to the Survivor forums, and please keep doing what you're doing!

Sending good vibes for the holiday season to Ethan and everyone suffering from cancer.

Every time I see his thread get bumped up, I always fear the worst news.

Also sending good vibes to Ethan, Jenna, and anyone else affected from the disease.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Me too and me too.

Survivor's Ethan Zohn Gets Good News in His Cancer Battle- People.com

Ethan Zohn received an early present this holiday season: a clear PET Scan.

The full-body scan performed by his doctors in Manhattan Tuesday confirmed that five weeks of radiation treatments just completed by the Survivor: Africa winner have done their job. For the first time since his battle with a rare form of Hodgkin's disease began last April, there are now no active cancer cells in his body.

"If I walked in off the street today, they would think I'm cancer free," says Zohn, 36, who has chronicled his struggle on PEOPLE.com. "This is the best possible news I could have gotten at this stage of my journey.

"I honestly believe that all the positive healing vibes everyone has been sending me these past nine months have helped," Zohn says, "so thank you to everyone from the bottom of my heart."

Stem-Cell Transplant
    As wonderful as the news is, Zohn's journey is not over yet. Because his cancer has proven itself to be resurgent in the past after three months of intense chemotherapy over the summer, cancerous growths were found in his body in the fall his doctors still plan to move forward with a stem-cell transplant.

Zohn expects to be admitted to the hospital in the next two weeks to begin the daunting procedure, which will keep him isolated for 30 days straight. "With my history," he says, "its essential."

But Zohn remains positive. "I'm so pumped and excited. My docs are amazing," he says.

His girlfriend, Jenna Morasca, and his family are elated as well, Zohn says.

Morasca tells PEOPLE, "I always knew he could beat it. This is the best Christ-makah present anyone could ask for." Showing her usual sense of humor, she adds, "Except a puppy."
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Thanks for posting that article. I always liked Ethan and am happy he's getting some good news!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3765791;
    Survivor's Ethan Zohn Gets Good News in His Cancer Battle- People.com

Ethan Zohn received an early present this holiday season: a clear PET Scan.

The full-body scan performed by his doctors in Manhattan Tuesday confirmed that five weeks of radiation treatments just completed by the Survivor: Africa winner have done their job. For the first time since his battle with a rare form of Hodgkin's disease began last April, there are now no active cancer cells in his body.

"If I walked in off the street today, they would think I'm cancer free," says Zohn, 36, who has chronicled his struggle on PEOPLE.com. "This is the best possible news I could have gotten at this stage of my journey.

"I honestly believe that all the positive healing vibes everyone has been sending me these past nine months have helped," Zohn says, "so thank you to everyone from the bottom of my heart."

Stem-Cell Transplant
    As wonderful as the news is, Zohn's journey is not over yet. Because his cancer has proven itself to be resurgent in the past after three months of intense chemotherapy over the summer, cancerous growths were found in his body in the fall his doctors still plan to move forward with a stem-cell transplant.

Zohn expects to be admitted to the hospital in the next two weeks to begin the daunting procedure, which will keep him isolated for 30 days straight. "With my history," he says, "its essential."

But Zohn remains positive. "I'm so pumped and excited. My docs are amazing," he says.

His girlfriend, Jenna Morasca, and his family are elated as well, Zohn says.

Morasca tells PEOPLE, "I always knew he could beat it. This is the best Christ-makah present anyone could ask for." Showing her usual sense of humor, she adds, "Except a puppy."
    This is GREAT news!!!

PawPaw...I hope you're doing well too. Take care of yourself!

fantastic news! congrats to him
    _(Moo!)

Excellent news. Like some, I am afraid when I see this thread come up.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread