+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Imagine if he did that all the way to the F2?
    Yeah. It seems possible if Jenna L is voted off before him.

Too bad Darrah couldn't do it.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorGirl
    Yeah. It seems possible if Jenna L is voted off before him.

Too bad Darrah couldn't do it.
    I know! I was soooo rooting for Darrah to take it home. But to see her leave in 4th place was pretty hard...she brought the spotlight on herself by winning all those IC's. Too bad because it was nice to see a female win them.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    Lex using his brains? When?? Voting Colby out was by far the dumbest thing that could have been done at that particular moment, and believe me, if you've read anything I've posted, I'm not a Colby fan. Until (and I'm thinking it may not happen at all or may not happen until the very end) the tribes merge, the point of the game is to have your tribe win the IC so you don't have to go to TC. In order to win, you need the best players sticking around in the tribe. If you notice during the last challenge (and many before), Ethan and Colby are the 2 carrying the most weight (working hardest, moving faster, appearing to have a game plan). Although Ethan had a problem with the knots, we have to consider the circumstances and while we assume the knots were done the same, there is no way to know that. We don't know about the subtle influences MB and crew may have on the outcome of these challenges and the overall competition. So, I love Ethan and I think Lex would be stupid to do anything to get rid of the tribe's 2 strongest players back to back unless Lex is tired of playing the game and wants to get his arse voted out when MM loses the 3rd challenge in a row...

Ethan =
    I absolutely agree. I think voting Colby out before a merge was extremely stupid!! Now they will probably go to the merge weakened with less players. Lex's strategy is questionable at best. If they lose the next challenge (and they may with Colby gone), they will probably vote Ethan out at TC. It wouldn't surprise me with the way they are playing. It would, of course, serve them right just for being stupid.

FORT Fogey
    I'm sorry Ethan fans, but he is now in my avatar...

Professional ***** reader Dee33's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2

He may be your avatar but he's off the show

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    That's a really good picture. But I'm too upset to care

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I feel super bad for ya K_Baby. It sucks to lose a favorite, but I can't imagine losing two right in a row.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

LC isn't the only one... whats even worse is that they are stabbed in the back by your other former favorite. for all of us in mourning
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

Professional ***** reader Dee33's Avatar
    I can't believe they didn't vote out Jerry, I can't stand that woman. She does nothing. Like Ethan said "she doesn't deserve to be there."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    I feel super bad for ya K_Baby. It sucks to lose a favorite, but I can't imagine losing two right in a row.
    Thanks, see I am glad we get along even though we don't ever agree. You called me K_Baby, I JUST realized that! (Guys, I'm K_Baby at Survivor Fire.) But yeah, I've never known what it's like either, I've lost favorites back to back(4 in a row in Africa) but NEVER my number 1 and 2 favorites and NEVER before the jury. It's pretty much ruined the entire season for me. Pretty sad when my favorites out there are Kathy and Rob. I miss Ryno and Darrah.

ref guy, I know! And to think I thought Lex was AWESOME and I was totally cheering for him. I'm so over the guy, I'm never cheering for him again.

I really don't get what game Lex thinks he's playing either...that's what kills the most. I hope he doesn't even make the jury, that'll teach him!

+ Reply to Thread