+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Oh yum !!!!!
    Man he's lookin' good! I bet you love my sig line, too. I love Ethan...even HE was annoyed with Jerri and he didn't play with her in S2.

At cbs.com I voted for Jerri as the next to go. So, I hope it comes true, I've had it, I'm no longer a fan. Not after how she came off last episode against my boy, Colby. I miss Colby already.

I really hope this is a great Ethan episode and he can scramble and save himself, although I'm not sure if I see that happening. I know he's capable of it, so I hope he pulls it off!

Ethan is at the mercy of Lex right now, but I don't think he's in danger next week if they were to go to TC. Once the tribes merge, Lex will need a strong player that will take the focus off of him, and this is where Ethan comes in. In the meantime, Lex will have time to work on getting others, maybe big Tom, on his side.

I'm glad Ethan is still around.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Ethan is at the mercy of Lex right now, but I don't think he's in danger next week if they were to go to TC. Once the tribes merge, Lex will need a strong player that will take the focus off of him, and this is where Ethan comes in. In the meantime, Lex will have time to work on getting others, maybe big Tom, on his side.

Hmm...then WHY didn't Lex look at Colby as that "strong player that will take the focus off of him"? Lex just played foolishly. I cannot wait to see the tables be turned on him, he deserves it!

He said it himself. he considered Colby a bigger threat to him than Ethan.
    Ethan is very competetive and athletic, but he sometimes cracks in "under pressure" situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf

I agree Wolf, I said a similar thing in the Lex thread.
    Geting rid of Ethan would definitely focus all the post merge Chapera attention on Lex. With Ethan there he at least has a buffer as people seem to perceive Ethan as more of a threat, even though Lex won more challenges in Africa, plus Ethan is a previous winner.

I also agree with your comment in a later post that Ethan cracks under pressure.
    This Survivor experience is so different than his last one,
    He was ever a target then, he is a perpetual target now, literally playing day to day.
    Much as the current breakup of MM is annoying to me, I prefer MM to Chapera, the fact that MM bought him over to boot him but he hasn't got a single vote from them so far makes me very happy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Much as the current breakup of MM is annoying to me, I prefer MM to Chapera, the fact that MM bought him over to boot him but he hasn't got a single vote from them so far makes me very happy.
    Three of the 4 contestants left that i like are in MM. (Lex, Kathy, and Ethan), so I was definitely onboard with Mogo Mogo. But Lex's decision to break up the strong alliance he had with Ethan and Colby really dissapointed me.

It really is a great victory for Ethan to have gone this far without getting any votes. I suspect he still has ways to go before he gets voted out.

I hope so, Wolf.

I would like to see him make the jury at least, just so we can see him every week.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Wow. He's been off-balance all season long but Ethan keeps hanging in there. It's a great example of how things change day by day. He reminds me of a video game character that must bob and weave and jump to safety as the boulders come crashing down and trap doors open below him.

Ethan and Mogo Mogo really need to win this next immunity, otherwise it's Lex's Harem against the mighty Chapera. But then again, Ethan might just squeek by yet again.
    Bring it!

Ethan as a threat? Not the way he's been playing lately. Lex is using his brains to better advantage than Ethan's been using his athleticism.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I think it's great that Ethan has lasted this long.

He came into the show without a hope in hell imo, Jenna L is not the only one who is of the opinion former winners should be targeted.
    He could have gone the very first week.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread