+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Oh Suxie, I know. I do believe that Colby's in more danger than Ethan, but let's say they merge or switch up the tribes or something, then Ethan could be in as much trouble as Colby. *sigh* They're both screwed, for sure.

I do love his comment about Jenna's butt, that cracked me up! His comments for her were just funny in general.
    They are both in danger after a merge, because Rahb wants to vote them both out so that he can be the Alpha God. But I don't think there will be a merge for two more episodes, IMO. So anything can happen. And just for the record, I like Rahb too. He kicked ass in the immunity challenge in Ep. 5. My friend who is a Survivor freak like me loves Rahb. As much as it pains me to admit it, he is incredibly hot.

Namaste.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Suxie
    They are both in danger after a merge, because Rahb wants to vote them both out so that he can be the Alpha God. But I don't think there will be a merge for two more episodes, IMO. So anything can happen. And just for the record, I like Rahb too. He kicked ass in the immunity challenge in Ep. 5. My friend who is a Survivor freak like me loves Rahb. As much as it pains me to admit it, he is incredibly hot.
    I REFUSE to succumb to this "Rahb is hot" talk I don't find him hot Oh well, it's just me. He's not my type at all...no way.

Oh another reason Rahb wants to vote out Ethan is because he's jealous of him. So, he wants to make it past him. *sigh* I wish Ethan would get to vote out Rahb, but I'm sure it won't happen. AS has been one disappointment after another, especially with the double quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Suxie
    or more people quitting......

I'm sorry LC but I really think Colby is in more danger than Ethan.
    I agree, Colby angered all the women in the tribe, and i think he is gone once Kathy decides to tell Jerri and Shii Ann to vote for him.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Ethan is SO not in control of the game. It's incredible that he's still in it.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Ethan is SO not in control of the game. It's incredible that he's still in it.
    Agree. He was totally out of the loop last night at TC. If Mogo Mogo loses again he will be gone.

Ethan has never been in control...that's impossible for a former winner with the mindset of the other players. He has been excellent at scrambling though. Ethan needs to approach Kathy quickly though if he has any chance...Lex may still not target him either.. but that seems unlikely. Kathy may be able to influence a vote against Jerri.

I felt so bad for him during the challange...The broken oar was just so sad... and then the not knot not being impossible to untie...He ran so much better than Rob ever hoped too...Ethan obviously reacts as an athlete well.. but he does seem to panic...Goal keeping is reaction.. so this all make some sense at least to me. Its interesting that he has managed to not offend anyone yet during the game. This still holds well for him and gives him opportunities still to wiggle out of this mess. If I were him though, it would be very hard to not call out Lex and say WTF. I think he will do that and it will be his ends. I can live with that though...voted out because your best mate stabs you in the back. I say talk to Lex in private... if he swears that it was a move against Colby only and you believe he won't lie one on one to you... play with it.. if he doesn't.. approach Kathy for ideas on where she stands with Shii Ann maybe they will go after Lex/Jerri. If that goes no where....call him out in public as not being trustworthy to stir the pot up....
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

I really don't think there was a significant difference in the knots. Just a matter of dexterity with your fingers and a focused mindset. Ethan didn't compete as well as Rob in this challege, simple as that. Even he knew that.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by catfishbarb
    Agree. He was totally out of the loop last night at TC. If Mogo Mogo loses again he will be gone.
    If, or more likely when, MM got ot TC again I think it's bye bye Jerri.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Oh yum !!!!!
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread