+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

Ethan survives another week It was nice to not see him having to struggle to survive.. The challange was so easy for them this week. That
    s what happens when you get a mental challange. I think that technique was more important than skill this week and Jenna blew it I was surprised he let Lex have all the fun fishing.... I wonder if its part of the let Lex think he is leading idea again to build their relationship back up.... I have a feeling though that we are going to have a full merge next week and it will be Ethan's last. He losses 8 votes to 4 with Shii Ann and Kathy crossing over...
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

...but I don't want Ethan to leave

Ethan was so adorable on last night's episode when they won the RC. He cracked me up when he commented on the shishkabobs (?sp)and said something like "I want to sleep next to it and rub it all over my face". Awww....that was cute.

I want him to stay longer, but I'm afraid his days are numbered just because he was a previous winner.

sure hope that Shii-Ann and Jerri go before Ethan does.

FORT Fogey
    Wolf, Ethan is a cutie! He says the cutest things sometimes. Gotta love a guy like that.

I guess we'll see, I have a very bad feeling about next episode, then again, I had a very bad feeling about this episode but Sue quit so it didn't matter...but maybe if MM went to TC, Colby or Ethan would've went.

I hope to God neither goes next week. But I'm not really placing much hope into it. I'm sure Ethan is living on as much barrowed time as Colby is. If they could only just make the merge...

BTW, to all the Ethan fans, I found thee best Ethan fan site! It's awesome. It's ezohn.com and it's run really well. There are like 80 zillion pics of him there Guess what's gonna be my new wallpaper? Yeah, a pic of him from that site

Just an Excitable Boy Dave Cullen's Avatar
    Definitely taken over as this season's Survivor Hunk.

Colby looks like crap. (And is acting similarly.)

Ethan really looks great this season. And what an awful position he's in. My heart keeps going out to the guy. How much longer can he hang on?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Cullen
    Definitely taken over as this season's Survivor Hunk.

Colby looks like crap. (And is acting similarly.)

Ethan really looks great this season. And what an awful position he's in. My heart keeps going out to the guy. How much longer can he hang on?
    Think Happy thoughts , we can "will" him further.. just 3 more places to the jury... He can do it. He can do it...
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

FORT Fogey
    Think positively, ref guy! Maybe he'll make the jury, ya never know. But there are 12 left, and 3 people will go before anyone makes the jury, so he has to survive 3 more TCs...or people getting the boot, or whatever...that is unless they have a different jury made up of more people. Like 9 people instead of 7. Everyone who finishes in 11th place and higher would make the jury. I guess we'll find out, won't we?

Go Ethan! I love him, he's such a great guy. I wish I had some money, I'd donate to his charity in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    :..or people getting the boot, or whatever...

or more people quitting......

I'm sorry LC but I really think Colby is in more danger than Ethan. All 3 women now have good reasons to vote him out. Ethan has always treated the women respectfully, to their faces at least (yes I remember his comment about the size of jenna's derriere.) Another reason to love him.

Namaste.

FORT Fogey
    Oh Suxie, I know. I do believe that Colby's in more danger than Ethan, but let's say they merge or switch up the tribes or something, then Ethan could be in as much trouble as Colby. *sigh* They're both screwed, for sure.

I do love his comment about Jenna's butt, that cracked me up! His comments for her were just funny in general.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I do love his comment about Jenna's butt, that cracked me up! His comments for her were just funny in general.

+ Reply to Thread