+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ref guy
    I with you emjoi... I'm not giving up yet....there's a good chance for some more mind challenges...MM's are so much better at that department even with Shii Ann....We need more puzzle challenges...There is always the possibility of Tom helping after the merger also...Even Sue.. they have to know that Pagonging doesn't help there chance of winning.... Just stay low for a bit let Colby work against Shii Ann and stay cool.... that has to be the plan. He is still a target because of his status if the infighting stops...I'm afraid he is going to step into it though trying to help the conflict and become the target again tough.... The girls just may try to go 3-3 if they go to a TC
    Yeah, pretty much, we have to hope for at least a tie and that Ethan and Lex don't turn on Colby AND that past votes don't come into play. It's killing me! I don't know if I can handle this episode, I've been kinda dreading it the whole week. Dun dun dun, it's almost here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Yeah, pretty much, we have to hope for at least a tie and that Ethan and Lex don't turn on Colby AND that past votes don't come into play. It's killing me! I don't know if I can handle this episode, I've been kinda dreading it the whole week. Dun dun dun, it's almost here.
    I just hope that CHAP has to got to TC... then we get another week of Ethan/Lex/Colby I hope that someone finnally forms a strong alliance so that he is safe for a while....This might be the best scramble that a player has ever had... I can't think of anyone facing 3 TC's in the hot seat and surviving all of them before....
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

Pagonging is stupid. If it happens I'll rank that my second least favorite season ever

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Pagonging is smart if you play by Tribal Politics, but boring as hell.

But if MB and Jiffy promise that it's the best season I guess it won't be as simple as pagonging I guess

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I don't think so.
    I think the Chapera are going to Pagong Mogo Mogo at this rate.
    Quite likely. And the thought of Amber lasting long into an "All-Star" Survivor makes me

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    But if MB and Jiffy promise that it's the best season I guess it won't be as simple as pagonging I guess
    I would hope not, but MB and Jiff are hardly going to say anything less than that aobut the show really.

I've been wary of Jiff's comments since he told us "Lis kicks butt in the challenges".
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Quite likely. And the thought of Amber lasting long into an "All-Star" Survivor makes me
    A complete

Quote Originally Posted by ref guy
    I just hope that CHAP has to got to TC... then we get another week of Ethan/Lex/Colby I hope that someone finnally forms a strong alliance so that he is safe for a while....This might be the best scramble that a player has ever had... I can't think of anyone facing 3 TC's in the hot seat and surviving all of them before....
    I couldn't agree more with you! The only one I can think of right now, who was in "the hot seat" for a while was Kathy.

I hope that Lex-Colby-Ethan can stick together for a while and do some damage. It would be awsome if Kathy could join that group. (You can dream right??)

K

FORT Fogey
    There will not be Pagonging. If there wasn't in S6 or S7, why would there be in All Stars? Some AS there would be if there is Pagonging.

Ethan, I do believe, isn't in danger in MM cuz that award would go to Colby and Shii Ann. I would say Ethan's doing well for himself.

+ Reply to Thread