+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 515
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

  1. #21
    FORT Fogey aname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,320
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Yes, but that's got to equal more than one strike. That's so bad, it has to be at least 2 and 1/2 strikes. I liked him just fine when he won, but Peanut Butter Jen has really soured my opinion of him. Hmmm, much like Bennifer.
    Yeah, but he also dated Jennifer Love Hewitt, so he does have some taste. Obviously, he likes skinny girls with big chests.

    Still, he is a super cutie and all around nice guy. Since he has already won, I think someone else should get the big money. But, I'll enjoy watching for the eye candy - both Ethan and Colby. (They'll distract me from having to see Richard H. big, fat naked butt . . ewwwww!!)

  2. #22
    Combat Missions Fan Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas, of course!
    Posts
    7,916
    I'm glad Ethan was selected for the All-Stars. Even though, he's was somewhat boring in Survivor:Africa, he's one good looking dude and one heck of a nice guy.

  3. #23
    Yogini Suxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    396
    OOOh, Ethan (moan.) Thank you, Mark Burnett, for providing major eye candy. Ethan vs. Colby for Final 2.

    Namaste.

  4. #24
    eny
    eny is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    10,476
    And the challenge can be mud wrestling. Fallen comrades just won't do it.

  5. #25
    Watching Jessica ref guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Toon Town, reality threw me out
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    And the challenge can be mud wrestling. Fallen comrades just won't do it.
    when Ethan makes the last 4 that will work, but we need 2 girls along with them. Tina and Jenna from S1.
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

  6. #26
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fantasy Land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,395
    That would be incredibly entertaining! An Ethan and Colby F2 wouldn't be too bad as long as Colby won. Ethan was a really good guy though. I'm glad he won S3 even though I had 4 other people I would've won over him. At least I liked him!

    I think Ethan and Rupert will team up, definitely. They're a lot alike, tough and play with a lot of integrity. Ethan's quiet and Rupert's...um...loud, but if that doesn't bother Ethan, they could definitely be an alliance to be reckoned with.

  7. #27
    Watching Jessica ref guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Toon Town, reality threw me out
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    That would be incredibly entertaining! An Ethan and Colby F2 wouldn't be too bad as long as Colby won. Ethan was a really good guy though. I'm glad he won S3 even though I had 4 other people I would've won over him. At least I liked him!

    I think Ethan and Rupert will team up, definitely. They're a lot alike, tough and play with a lot of integrity. Ethan's quiet and Rupert's...um...loud, but if that doesn't bother Ethan, they could definitely be an alliance to be reckoned with.
    I think Ethan will team with Rupert, Lex was loud so Ethan should be cool with Rupert. There's no way Rupert will not admire Ethan's work ethic. I don't see anyway that they don't form a aliance that won't be broken, even if it means there downfall.
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

  8. #28
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fantasy Land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,395
    Yeah, unless Ethan has changed his strategy, I see him being loyal to his alliance, but it'll be interesting to see what he does and if possibly staying with his alliance could bring about his demise.

    And duh, I knew that about Lex, I'm stupid. I only HATE Lex with a passion, of course Ethan could handle Rupert.

  9. #29
    Watching Jessica ref guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Toon Town, reality threw me out
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Yeah, unless Ethan has changed his strategy, I see him being loyal to his alliance, but it'll be interesting to see what he does and if possibly staying with his alliance could bring about his demise.

    And duh, I knew that about Lex, I'm stupid. I only HATE Lex with a passion, of course Ethan could handle Rupert.
    Your not s..., It was several years ago and easy to forget details. I think changes in stategy from the first time around will be interesting, the game has changed so much since S3. Will players of loyalty S1-S3 stick together and try to pick off players know for jumping. It would be the strategy I would try to use. Then once those players are eliminated, get together in the final 10 and say to one another. This is about the game not friendship and then all bets are off with a clear consience and the real game begins with everyone knowing it's not personal. I like Ethans chances of winning if that were to happen.
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

  10. #30
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fantasy Land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,395
    Hmmm...interesting! I like that idea.

    Thanks for saying I'm not stupid But I did know he had an alliance with Lex, I just had a brain fart.

    If your alliance idea came true, I think Colby would have a great shot of making it far. So would Alicia! As would Ethan.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.