+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Amber is also Ethan's ex, well one of them, anyway. But that would make for some hilarious TV, the day that Ethan and Amber got rid of Rob M. Let's hope it does happen.

Did anyone see the preview for the upcoming episode? Ouch, poor Ethan. Don't know if I can say anymore or it might be considered a spoiler?
    Oh please LC don't tell me that Ethan goes. I will mourn, tear my hair, and rend my flesh. And then go on to root for Jerri, Alicia, Kathy, and Colby.

Namaste.

FORT Fogey
    Ok, nevermind, I just like who you're cheering for.

Oh if I knew if Ethan was going, it wouldn't be here! That's CLEARLY a spoiler. It has to do with the IC and Rob M bodyslams Ethan out of it. That's all. I hope Rob M gets disqualified muahahahaha. That's what I meant by ouch, poor Ethan. Check out Survivor Fever.

I swear this isn't a spoiler, they show it on TV! For all I know, his tribe wins or it loses...I don't have a clue.

Ok, nevermind, I just like who you're cheering for.

Oh if I knew if Ethan was going, it wouldn't be here! That's CLEARLY a spoiler. It has to do with the IC and Rob M bodyslams Ethan out of it. That's all. I hope Rob M gets disqualified muahahahaha. That's what I meant by ouch, poor Ethan. Check out Survivor Fever.

I swear this isn't a spoiler, they show it on TV! For all I know, his tribe wins or it loses...I don't have a clue.
    Once the season begins, I never view SurvivorFever, SurvivorSucks, or any other websites. One cannot avoid spoilers on those sites. I am totally loyal to FORT as the only well-run and ethical Survivor site. Go, John.

Namaste.

"It has to do with the IC and Rob M bodyslams Ethan out of it."

Quote from Lil Cutie.

I haven't seen that preview. Rob bodyslams Ethan? He is a bigger guy than Ethan but our Ethan is no pushover. He could defend himself from a body slam. Should be interesting to watch, from a female point of view. Rob vs. Ethan bodyslam. Yikes!! I would buy tickets, and so would the majority of my female and gay male friends. Mark Burnett, are you listening?

Namaste.

FORT Fogey
    Ok, maybe he doesn't bodyslam him out of it, I dunno. We'll just have to wait and see. All I know is what I've seen and it's just a brief preview. We will see...revenge is always sweet anyway.

It looks like he clocks him pretty good. All the more reason for me to hate RobM, not that I need any more reasons.

You can find the preview on the official Survivor website, as the video preview for next episode
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Levdrakon
    It looks like he clocks him pretty good. All the more reason for me to hate RobM, not that I need any more reasons.
    Yeah, same here. Thank God Ethan wasn't seriously hurt, it sounds(not looked like since I haven't seen it yet) that he almost had his skull cracked Rob M...BOO!!!! Jerk.

Ethan got taken down hard, but to his credit, he didn't seem to take it personally, it's a competition, his hitting his head wasn't some master plan on behalf of Rob to kill him.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Yeah, same here. Thank God Ethan wasn't seriously hurt, it sounds(not looked like since I haven't seen it yet) that he almost had his skull cracked Rob M...BOO!!!! Jerk.
    Maybe if Ethan HAD hit his head hard enough to make it bleed, he could have gotten a chunk of change from the producers in addition to any other money he might win....lean to the side a little more the next time, Son! And don't jump up off the ground so fast!
    Anyway, is "almost" cracking your skull anything like "almost" getting pregnant?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread