+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    This season is a very different experience from Ethan.
    He was never targeted in S3, didn't receive a single vote against him on his way to the final two. Even when he was temporarily split from his two strongest allies, Lex and Tom, by the tribal switch, they were replace by Frank and Teresa, who were only too willing to allign with him to boot Silas.

Although I hate to see him in a dangerous position each week, it'll be interesting to see if he can take the steps needed to save himself.
    As much as I loved the way Ethan played, he was so lucky during that switch. Not too many alliances survive tribe switches, and his did since Silas and Lindsey got the boot.

ref guy, I agree, I love seeing him play the game so well. He's doing a great job. People are giving him a hard time for not voicing his opinion, but why would he do that? He's trying to get off the chopping block, not stay on it! I love who he is in AS, he's awesome. He's not just the nicey nicey guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    As much as I loved the way Ethan played, he was so lucky during that switch. Not too many alliances survive tribe switches, and his did since Silas and Lindsey got the boot.

ref guy, I agree, I love seeing him play the game so well. He's doing a great job. People are giving him a hard time for not voicing his opinion, but why would he do that? He's trying to get off the chopping block, not stay on it! I love who he is in AS, he's awesome. He's not just the nicey nicey guy.

I'm worried about the merge. If Ethan ends up on the same tribe as the Robfather, you know the RF will target Ethan like a heat-seeking missile. He hates Ethan for at least three reasons:

1. Ethan is better looking.
    2. Ethan won a million dollars and Rob finished 10th. You know Rob is the kind of guy who hates to lose in sports or any kind of competition.
    3. AND THE WORST....Ethan had a fling with Amber before Rob got there.

I think Rob would want Ethan to go even before Richard or Colby or Lex. And of course, any of those 3 would be more than willing to indulge Rob.

Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by Suxie
    I'm worried about the merge. If Ethan ends up on the same tribe as the Robfather, you know the RF will target Ethan like a heat-seeking missile. He hates Ethan for at least three reasons:

2. Ethan won a million dollars and Rob finished 10th. You know Rob is the kind of guy who hates to lose in sports or any kind of competition.
    I don't think Rob will go after Ethan that bad over the whole dating Amber thing. He's not going to want to make her upset too.

But, didn't Ethan cheat on Amber? If he did then I don't think that would sit well with Rob...
    <3 Survivor All Stars!
    <3 Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Suxie

I think Rob would want Ethan to go even before Richard or Colby or Lex. And of course, any of those 3 would be more than willing to indulge Rob.
    Well, let's hope that doesn't happen, eh?

If this does happen, then who died and appointed Rob the Survivor King? I would hope the tables would get turned on him and HE'D get the boot, he's a strong guy so he could get the boot instead of Ethan.

Oh yeah though, Ethan is a million times better looking than Rob M. :phhht on Rob M.

CL, where'd you hear that Ethan cheated on Amber?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    If this does happen, then who died and appointed Rob the Survivor King?
    This is just how he plays the game. Part of the reason I can't stand him and can't believe his tribe is sitting back and letting him rule. Sue and Alicia have to have plans to oust him.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Fogey
    I love Alicia, but I don't think Chapera is all that smart. :rolleyes They got rid of the smart one on their tribe.

Seriously, I hope Rob M lasts just long enough to be taken out with a bang, hopefully backstabbed by Amber who laughs all the way about how she played him like a...fiddle... Oh, for the day that happens!

When RobM goes, I hope Ethan is part of the vote, and he calls him "pretty boy" as he votes him off.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, wouldn't THAT be sweet? Yeah, I'm totally hoping for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Levdrakon
    When RobM goes, I hope Ethan is part of the vote, and he calls him "pretty boy" as he votes him off.
    Ooh I love that. I hope Ethan remembers the comment and is polishing up his lines, just in case. I wonder if Amber will fill him in on all things about Rob, if they should end up in the same tribe? What revenge that would be, if Ethan & Amber partner to take down Rob. What a classic betrayal.

Namaste.

FORT Fogey
    Amber is also Ethan's ex, well one of them, anyway. But that would make for some hilarious TV, the day that Ethan and Amber got rid of Rob M. Let's hope it does happen.

Did anyone see the preview for the upcoming episode? Ouch, poor Ethan. Don't know if I can say anymore or it might be considered a spoiler?

+ Reply to Thread