+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

Found this article..

http://www.post-gazette.com/tv/20040...or0214fnp3.asp

Has some tidbits about Ethan and Jenna at the end of it....interesting...

Yep, that's been posted earlier in this thread.

But I think everyone knows that Ethan has dated Jenna M and Jenna L, at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    She's certainly smitten over him. It's obvious by reading her chat. She's gaga over Ethan.

Who wouldn't be gaga over Ethan? I have to say, my respect for her has gone up, since she said Colby's good-looking but not her type, and that she adores Ethan. I totally agree!

I'm looking forward to the episode wherein RobM "outs" Ethan's relationships with numerous Survivor women. I wonder when it will occur? This tidbit makes me believe that both of them will make the merge. Rob could use this news to stir up trouble and pit the women and Ethan against each other.

Namaste.

FORT Fogey
    Suxie, you think that Rob M will confront Ethan about his past with the ladies on an episode? I didn't get that impression. But if that does happen, that should be an entertaining episode.

You're so superficial. You like Jenna just cuz she likes Ethan but Colby's not her type. What a funny thing to bond with her over. They're BOTH my type, hehe. Hense the reason I like them both. But in all actuality, I like Jenna more cuz she sounded very diplomatic and mature in her chat. She seems like a good person, nothing like what she was in Amazon.

Suxie, you think that Rob M will confront Ethan about his past with the ladies on an episode? I didn't get that impression. But if that does happen, that should be an entertaining episode.

You're so superficial. You like Jenna just cuz she likes Ethan but Colby's not her type. What a funny thing to bond with her over. They're BOTH my type, hehe. Hense the reason I like them both. But in all actuality, I like Jenna more cuz she sounded very diplomatic and mature in her chat. She seems like a good person, nothing like what she was in Amazon.
    Call me superficial. If it's superficial to be all over Ethan, yeah I'm there. Hello, Fluff, do you agree?

LC, I don't in any way want to be critical because I love ya, but I am about two decades older than you and I don't care whether people think I'm superficial. I just want to enjoy the show and view some eye candy. If I have to bond with someone whom I have previously criticized over my eye candy, it's OK. I didn't say that I liked jenna.. I think I am really, really on record in sayIng that I don't like Jenna. But I do like her taste in men. Yo, Ethan!

Namaste.

Translator... ... can someone please translate this for me :
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Suxie
    Call me superficial. If it's superficial to be all over Ethan, yeah I'm there. Hello, Fluff, do you agree?

LC, I don't in any way want to be critical because I love ya, but I am about two decades older than you and I don't care whether people think I'm superficial. I just want to enjoy the show and view some eye candy. If I have to bond with someone whom I have previously criticized over my eye candy, it's OK. I didn't say that I liked jenna.. I think I am really, really on record in sayIng that I don't like Jenna. But I do like her taste in men. Yo, Ethan!
    I was teasing you! Notice the smiley? You know I love what you have to say. I'm sorry I didn't make that clear, but I love to kid around. It shows I like you! (BTW, are you really 39 )

ref guy, you need a translator? On what exactly? Cuz I said both Ethan and Colby are my type? Well, that's just me.

I was teasing you! Notice the smiley? You know I love what you have to say. I'm sorry I didn't make that clear, but I love to kid around. It shows I like you! (BTW, are you really 39 )

ref guy, you need a translator? On what exactly? Cuz I said both Ethan and Colby are my type? Well, that's just me.
    I'm not going to admit to being 39 or anything in the vicinity of 39!

Namaste.

This season is a very different experience from Ethan.
    He was never targeted in S3, didn't receive a single vote against him on his way to the final two. Even when he was temporarily split from his two strongest allies, Lex and Tom, by the tribal switch, they were replace by Frank and Teresa, who were only too willing to allign with him to boot Silas.

Although I hate to see him in a dangerous position each week, it'll be interesting to see if he can take the steps needed to save himself.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    This season is a very different experience from Ethan.
    He was never targeted in S3, didn't receive a single vote against him on his way to the final two. Even when he was temporarily split from his two strongest allies, Lex and Tom, by the tribal switch, they were replace by Frank and Teresa, who were only too willing to allign with him to boot Silas.

Although I hate to see him in a dangerous position each week, it'll be interesting to see if he can take the steps needed to save himself.
    I think your right Fluff... but so far he has made the moves he has needed to and may not even be the next one voted out of his tribe. He has shown himself to be very entertaining and not just nice to everyone which I like to see....Proving he is more that just eye candy for the Club
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

+ Reply to Thread