+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ref guy
    I was thinking about why Rupert is not aligning him self with Ethan... perhaps his own feeling about loyalty are getting to him. He saw Tina/Ethan alliance that he voted against, which in his mind means he voted against Ethan. Thus Ethan will never be able to trust him. Remember this is Rupert think. He could not resolve that issue yet so he kept his voting block of Jenna and Jerri. If he and Rudy voted for J or J, he has now voted against the other block and been disloyal to them. He seems to have a black and white world in loyalty issues for himself and others. Voting for Ethan with J and J prior knowledge does not show them disloyalty
    I'm sure Ethan wouldn't care WHO he had to team up with if it got him 3 more days. And J and J don't care about loyalty.

It's game play like this that makes me frown on Rupert. Tell me again why he's such a wonderful guy? Sorry, not seeing it.

I really hope Ethan's safe this week. *crosses fingers* But of course, I'm feeling pretty nervous. And I'm so not reading any spoilers. Seriously, I don't see Saboga going to TC this week.

Ethan was so cool.... He let Rupert make an ass out of himself and just said let the big baby have his way :cry I wish he would have caught some fish.... maybe next week He seems to still care about Jenna M. I didn't quite catch if he still loves her or not though So far so good. My fingers and toes are crossed
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

He seems to still care about Jenna M. I didn't quite catch if he still loves her or not though So far so good. My fingers and toes are crossed
    Well from the sound of JennaM's internet chat transcript, Jenna is definitely still very interested in Ethan. I'm thinking he probably feels the same way, otherwise she wouldn't be so open about her feelings in a chat w strangers.

He seems to still care about Jenna M. I didn't quite catch if he still loves her or not though.

Where did you get that, ref guy? From the hug Ethan gave Jenna as she was leaving?

Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by Suxie
    Where did you get that, ref guy? From the hug Ethan gave Jenna as she was leaving?
    There have been strong rumors that he told her that he loves her during that moment... I'm hoping to find out if that is true or not true. Thats why I used the word seems.
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

He is cute!
    I love American Idol! My faves are Diana and Heather!

FORT Fogey
    There have been strong rumors that he told her that he loves her during that moment... I'm hoping to find out if that is true or not true. Thats why I used the word seems.
    Wait, did you hear this from me? Cuz I don't know either. Someone else thought he said it and I was just asking if he did indeed say it. Hmm...how interesting.

I wonder if they're still going out?

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    If he did say something like that, I'm sure it was more of the "love ya" kind than the "I love you with every fiber of my being" kind.

FORT Fogey
    Possibly. But since they DID go out, he could've meant that he indeed does love her. She's certainly smitten over him. It's obvious by reading her chat. She's gaga over Ethan. It's Ryno over Darrah all over again. Except that I think Ethan likes Jenna back, which Darrah didn't for Ryno.

+ Reply to Thread