+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

FORT Newbie

Is Ethan a slut?

I just got this week's Entertainment Weekly, with the Survivor cover. The article talks about all the survivors knowing each other through the reunions and other events, some becoming friends, and some being more than friends. Then it quoted Rob M. calling Ethan a "F-ing whore" who's "doing Survivors left and right" (way to go with that jealousy Rob). Ethan had "no comment" for the article. This sort of went along with something I recently read on Jeff Varner's website, that Ethan had relationships with Amber, Jenna M, and Jenna L outside of the show.

Well, I'm sure a decent-looking guy like Ethan must have been swamped with female offers after the show, but I didn't think he was such a slut. This guy's not as bland as I thought.

A few pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow! I think we'll all agree the 2 Panama pics are a big improvement over the Africa shot.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey

A male slut...isn't the correct term manwhore? I dunno, I forgot. I'm not in high school anymore where we actually talked about this stuff. As for Ethan being one...well I know he dated Jenna L, Jenna M, and Amber. It certainly makes him a playa, I wouldn't call him more than that. But all the girls wanna get with him cuz he's so nice and hot! Oooo the perfect combination. Why do you think I'm so nutso over him lately?

why can't those pics be bigger? ChgoBurbs, where'd you get them from?
    Last edited by Lil_Cutie; 02-07-2004 at 05:19 AM.

Sorry I don't know how to have this site display larger pictures. But if you click on them they will expand. I have a few others ... just captured them from the show.

Wow...seems like ethan is quite the player eh?....kinda weird though considering this weeks episode, how Jenna L, was trying to comfort ethan saying that if he pulls his weight they might not vote him off, come on lady, who does she think she is?... rather see her boot before his, but then again, no big ethan fan here!

Quote Originally Posted by haibane
    I just got this week's Entertainment Weekly, with the Survivor cover. The article talks about all the survivors knowing each other through the reunions and other events, some becoming friends, and some being more than friends. Then it quoted Rob M. calling Ethan a "F-ing whore" who's "doing Survivors left and right" (way to go with that jealousy Rob). Ethan had "no comment" for the article. This sort of went along with something I recently read on Jeff Varner's website, that Ethan had relationships with Amber, Jenna M, and Jenna L outside of the show.

Well, I'm sure a decent-looking guy like Ethan must have been swamped with female offers after the show, but I didn't think he was such a slut. This guy's not as bland as I thought.
    As none of us really knows the extent of the relationships then I don't see how we can comment as to whether he's a slut.
    Look at it this way, these might be the only three "relationships" he's had since Survivor three ended, that doesn;t sound so bad to me.

I adore Ethan and it makes me happy just to see him on tv
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    When did Rob M become a trustworthy source of information???

+ Reply to Thread