+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

FORT Fogey
    I wish I had TiVo! But I do have it on tape so I can rewatch the episodes whenever I want, which is really nice. I really need to pay attention to these guns of his.

Indeed, he looked nice this episode...he's a little buffer i think...and i wouldn't mind the scruffiness...i think he's sexier that way...hey, can i join the Ethan drool club?...my shirt's wet after tonight's episode..LOL

FORT Fogey
    Of course you can join Ethan's drool club! I think he's hotter than he was back in Africa...anyone agree with me? I mean, YUM!

He does look good wet. I was looking forward to that and so far, it has not disappointed me.

When Ethan was carrying the water back to camp, even *I* said "holy crap, Ethan is buff!"

I'm not caring too much for the shorter hair, though.

Someone please cleanup in here. DP won't do it, just like her room Now even John :rolleyes Sorry I didn't find a better picture of his guns for you gals.... I'll search later in my secret stash of pics. That one was from Africa when the were bathing, the only time when he was wet there.

OK last night, He won one challenge for them and lost the other. That was really dumb to get in the boat with it half full of water. Rupert and him should have stayed out and pushed like Hatch did. It was the difference. I love the way he talked about Jenna in confessional. For those who complain about him being to nice all the time, not this time around. Did you see his glare at Rupert after the vote was read? I like his chances, with Jerri and Rupert fighting next week. Its to bad we didn't get any underwater film of him fishing. That my have been the one and only chance.

OH BTW..... He did look really buff from my point of view too
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

I started liking Ethan for the first time last night. Well, I didn't dislike him before, I just found him a bit dull. His confessionals last night finally showed me that he has a bit of gumption to him. I wish that either him or Rupert would have thought to form an alliance with the two of them and Rudy. Then they could have voted out Jenna. I would have thought Ethan would have wanted Jenna to take a hike as soon as possible However, I am liking the guy much more after last night's show (even if he did accidently sink the boat).
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Oh, he looked mighty good last night. Ethan looks better the scruffier he gets
    He did an awsome job at the RC and for 1/2 of the IC - too bad!!

It would be great if he can establish an alliance with Rupert now when Rudy is gone.

I need to have eye candy on every tribe - Colby, Ethan and Boston-Rob

K

Just an Excitable Boy Dave Cullen's Avatar
    I am really feeling sorry for this guy.

I think he worked his butt off last night and did a great job, mostly.

And he's one of the few nice people out there.

And he looks GREAT! That boy has been working out. Looking better than Colby.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i am a big Ethan fan as well - but strategy wise i ask mysel-wth is this guy thinking? he had a chance to be the swing vote- and to solidy some sort of alliance (a possible really strong alliance with rudy and rupert). but here he is on day 6 still in wishy-washy land! not a good place to be when you ahve a huge target on your back!

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    i am a big Ethan fan as well - but strategy wise i ask mysel-wth is this guy thinking? he had a chance to be the swing vote- and to solidy some sort of alliance (a possible really strong alliance with rudy and rupert). but here he is on day 6 still in wishy-washy land! not a good place to be when you ahve a huge target on your back!
    The problem I saw was either Jenna or Rudy. Rudy is useless in challenges because he could not run. Rupert in not offended by the Rudy pick. Jerri may have been offended by the Jenna pick. Ethan was solid in his decision about Rudy with Rupert and the girls so there was no reason for anyone to make a plan B. If he goes against Jenna.... Jenna tries to plan B him with Rudy who along with Rupert vote him out. No one was upset including Rudy at him, even though he controlled the vote. Good politics and a good move. He has equal footing now with everyone else in that tribe. He could have been the first to go. He has been the star of the show so far from a strategic sense in TC's.

Remember that tribe changes will happen. This plan allows him to keep an alliance with all 3 remaining members. The other plan may lose Jerri. Jenna will stick to him like glue if they move to a different tribe. He has not made public how he is with her.
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

+ Reply to Thread