+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ethan Zohn - Saboga

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ref guy
    I thought it was "ZAHN" I think Jenna's going to push for Ethan, but Rupert's got to figure out that they need him for IC's otherwise they history as a group. He can break the alliance with Rudy if he tells him face to face and says that he just is struggling in the challenges

BTW My daughter has joined the Ethan club. She's volunteered to clean up the place
    I say someone asks him at his future chat, eh? Sorry, I just really wanna know how you say his last name.

How old's your daughter? I think half of the female Survivor fans are drooling over Ethan. Myself included. It's funny, I didn't really drool over him in Africa...of course I had Silas to drool over.

But yeah, Saboga's full of a bunch of fools if they boot Ethan Expect a po'd Cutie if he goes at Saboga's next TC.

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I think Ethan will stick around, because I think that Rupert and Rudy will join with Ethan... I think they can all trust each other, which is something I would be unsure about in an alliance with Jenna and Jerri. But in the Survivor Insider footage, when Rupert voted for Tina, he said "The other three in my alliance wanted to vote for you", which sounds as if Jerri and Jenna are also involved....
    I sure hope that Rupert learned his lesson about alliances in S7. He can have a rock-solid, til the end alliance with Rudy, but a dynamic one with others as necessary. I sure hope that his alliance with J&J is temporary as I don't think it will get him very far. He, Ethan and Rudy would make a great alliance.

at disneyland riding all the rides...weeeeeeeee
    my dad if ref guy and he is so wrong. i am making most of the drool and not cleaning it up. so dad stop it ok, i am eathans girl

Quote Originally Posted by disneyprincess
    my dad if ref guy and he is so wrong. i am making most of the drool and not cleaning it up. so dad stop it ok, i am ethans girl
    She is mine, but I love her, Everyone make sure and say and her
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

So now it's a family affair at Chez Ref Guy. Welcome to the FORT, DP. So I'm trying to get a read here. Do you like Disney?

veejer, a Rupert/Rudy/Ethan alliance would be terrific. I hope Rupert doesn't stick with J&J.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Welcome Ref Jr!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar
    disneyprincess
    I also hope that Ethan convinces R and R that it makes more sense to go with him than with J and J. Didn't Jeff say in an interview that there is a "dream" alliance, or something to that effect? I would feel that way about a Rudy/Rupert/Ethan alliance.
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, but a dream alliance to him wouldn't neccessarily be a dream alliance to us.

DP! ref guy, you convinced your daughter to join? Awesome! Of course, I wouldn't exactly do the reverse and convince my mom to join, that'd be too weird, she'd be monitoring my posts!

I have hopes that R and R will team up with Ethan! That's what I hope for, anyway.

I'm hoping that Ethan doesn't give up because I think he could still convince Rupert and Rudy to allign with him. I think it could be a powerful alliance.

However, other than an ally for two of my sentimental favorites, I really can't get into Ethan. I just find him so boring I often forget he's there. I forgot he was in Africa until he won Sorry ladies, you can throw rocks now
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    I'm not throwing rocks, you're a Colby fan, and that's ok with me! But besides Tina, Ethan's the only winner I've actually liked so of course that carries over to now!

As for giving up, I really can't picture him doing it. I don't think he will. I certainly hope not.

+ Reply to Thread