+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan Hawk - Chapera

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Wisconsin doesn't have rednecks. We have hicks and Yoopers if you go North enough...

No argument there . . .

Like Survivor One she may last for a long while but her endgame is weak and her lack of ability to connive and backstab her closest associates when she needs to (like Sandra did) may be what does her in.
    Rob: "I was trying to appeal to their emotions. I was trying to make them see I was affected as well. To be honest with you, those were tears of sorrow, because I think I realized that I wasn’t going to win "

BTW, my last post was about Susan being the second biggest redneck on the show.

I think she'll do well though. As long as she can get an alliance going at Chapera to carry her along at the beginning, I think she'll be around for a while.

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Susan Hawk's Pre-Game Interview from www.cbsnews.com:

Tracey: You think you're gonna be able to keep your mouth shut?

Susan: Yeah.

Tracey: Really?

Susan: Actually I'm gonna have more fun just listening and keeping my mouth shut. Oh yeah, I, you know, but I'm like, I'm sorry if someone's got a booger hanging outta there nose I will still tell them they got a booger hanging outta there nose or if they're getting a little stenchy I'll tell them, "Man, let me show you how to wash those clothes in some sand. Let's go for it," you know, things like that. But I don't, you know, even with Kelly, I mean I was up front, and forthcoming on ours but I more or less go for the humer part of it. Like me, Raz, and Sean all the time was like me, Raz, and a brother. You know, "Grow some balls," which are still funny and, and then when I called him an idiot at tribal council he said, "Oh my God, my parents are never gonna let that down." I said, "Oh they won't air it," and they did air it. But, he was an idiot. (laughs) He was, he was being an idiot and I told him. But he, I mean, when, we got, the show was over and done with Sean's like, "My sisters treat me worse then you, talk to me worse then you do so don't even..."

Tracey: You don't think everybody will take it in fun if you do say something?

Susan: Umm..no, I know who can take it in fun and who can't. Actually there's not a whole lot of fun people that are just in with my little group right now.

Tracey: Hmm..

Susan: Tom's taking this game very seriously. Rob is too. I'm sure that, that these guys have all been hanging out, talking and probably got on the phone and made their alliances already. You can kinda tell.

Tracey: So do you think this is kind of gonna be fun?

Susan: I want it to be fun, it better be, if there's no alliances it will be funny. Very funny and I need Mark Burnett to snow these guys over. I need him, to be able, I, like I told Mark Burnett, they asked you in your little questionnaire, your kinda, "What would your strategy be," I'm like, "Well I really don't have, one minute to one minute," you know. My strategy is just go out there, build a great camp so you can, be good physically so that you're, you handle challenges. Uhh..but I told, I wrote in there, I said, "Mark Burnett, I've always said you guys are smart but," I said, "if you can figure out how to make this game play without alliances," I said, "then I will call you geniuses."

Tracey: So did you guys....

Susan: So I still was doubting them.

Tracey: Yeah. Do you think they know you well or do you want to show them anything else about Sue in this game?

Susan: Well, yeah actually, umm..yeah, you know what? I didn't win one challenge (laughs) on the last one. Not one. It could have been amazing had I gone into the final 2 and never won a challenge and some of them are brain challenge which just pissed me off because they're like, "Oh, who's clothes are these," or, "Who's belt is this?" I'm like, now I'm like running paranoid playing this game, like looking at tennis shoes and stuff like that. It's, it's nuts, it's nuts. So, I'm like, it be nice just to see me win a challenge.

Geez. I forgot how annoying her voice could be.
    I think the minute by minute strategy is a good idea.
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    It's so funny how just reading her words brings back every twang and nuance (and annoyance) in her speech.

I think Sue is great for entertainment value. Can't wait to see her and Alicia and the Robs mix it up.
    I support the right to arm bears.

I am looking forward to the Sue attitude, too. She and Alicia should be interesting.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    I think Sue's game play is going to be very interesting...I'm looking forward to seeing her in action.

Just so you know, most Wisconities don't sound anything like her. I have NO idea where she got that accent from.

FORT Fogey
    Lilcutie, I have heard some people from Wisconsin speak with that accent, and I imagine she got it from a different region in Wisconsin than where you're from. Obviously not everyone in Wisconsin has the same accent... but it is an accent that's from the Wisconsin/Minnesota Region.

FORT Fogey
    We don't have accents. Palmyra's about half an hour away from the college I go to, I believe. I don't notice anyone from my college who speaks with accents...if they're from Wisconsin. I go to Missouri and everyone sounds the same as I do. Same with all the celebs I hear from California, etc.

But I really did notice Sue's accent. It's annoying. Dude, please don't think all Wisconities sound like her, please? Cuz we don't. She's in the minority.

+ Reply to Thread