+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Mariano - Chapera

I hated Rob so much. I don't know what it is about me and Rob/Robb's on Survivor so far. I want him out in the beginning.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loca
    I can't wait to see him in action once again. I have waited 2 years to see him again and he worth the wait. He will make me proud I just know it!
    He is the best survivor of all time!.. I can't wait.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I'm rooting for RobFather. he wasn't the best at the game, but he tried to make things happened. Plus, he's kind of cute and has a wicked accent.

Faramir is a cutie too
    ~Loca~

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    I hated Rob so much. I don't know what it is about me and Rob/Robb's on Survivor so far. I want him out in the beginning.
    Yeah I know! So far, I've hated all of them. I kept telling MB to not subject to any more Rob's after S5 and then we got Rob C. Oh well, at least he was entertaining, even if I did hate him.

Ditto to the Robfather. I hated him and how he did NOTHING for the entire time out there. But at least he was entertaining. But if he feels Alicia is threat and boots her before this weakling tribe even merges, I will want to go through the TV and smack him upside the head so he better not do that! He'd do well to ally himself with her, she is possibly and probably stronger than he is!

Princess
    This is most curious, but I can barely remember him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Yeah I know! So far, I've hated all of them. I kept telling MB to not subject to any more Rob's after S5 and then we got Rob C. Oh well, at least he was entertaining, even if I did hate him.

Ditto to the Robfather. I hated him and how he did NOTHING for the entire time out there. But at least he was entertaining. But if he feels Alicia is threat and boots her before this weakling tribe even merges, I will want to go through the TV and smack him upside the head so he better not do that! He'd do well to ally himself with her, she is possibly and probably stronger than he is!
    Nobody will vote off my Alicia (of course many others too )
    :nono

Rob M will fly UTR. Nobody will take him seriously or see him as a threat as he didn't make the jury in S4. This will be his strength. I think he is as cunning as Rich, Tina and the other winners in terms of gameplay and unlike Rob C has a certain charm with the ladies and unlike Rob C does not get played by them. He can get out of incredibly bad situations too and is more loyal to his secret alliance than Rob C was - for no reason Rob C sold out Deena.

So GO! Rob M.
    Rob: "I was trying to appeal to their emotions. I was trying to make them see I was affected as well. To be honest with you, those were tears of sorrow, because I think I realized that I wasn’t going to win "

FORT Fogey
    Rob C sold out Deena because she wasn't following through what he wanted her to do.

Rob M will still be thought of as a threat. He missed the jury by one spot, big deal. He's the toughest guy on this team and come merge time, he'd better have a good alliance or he is gone. Maybe he, Ethan, and Colby should all team up and make a tough guys alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gher
    So GO! Rob M.
    Welcome to The RobFathers Forum my fellow Rob Fan
    ~Loca~

+ Reply to Thread