+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Mariano - Chapera

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    That sounds like something Loca would say. I bet she DOES say something like that when she reads my post.

Yeah who knows, if I can like Lex, I could like Rob M...I mean, nothing's stranger than me liking Lex.

ILoveRobM, who else are you cheerin for in AS?

I guess us Rob lovahs think alike!

I kinda am liking Lex this season too, which is wierd considering I hated him with a mad passion during Survivor Africa

Who am I rooting for? Basically everyone on the Chapera Tribe! I love all of em!

FORT Fogey
    I hated Lex with a passion in Africa too!

Well, if nothing else, Rob and Amber are gonna be VERY interesting next week I know you and Loca must be squirming in your seats with jealousy!

Go Rob!! I think Rob M and Amber make a cute couple.
    Rob: "I was trying to appeal to their emotions. I was trying to make them see I was affected as well. To be honest with you, those were tears of sorrow, because I think I realized that I wasn’t going to win "

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRobM
    *sigh* Amber is one lucky bitch
    Rob seems pretty lucky himself. He's quite the ladies' man, though. That's pretty obvious.

It does seem that Amber is taking the attraction far more seriously than Rob is. Big surprise that Amber would allow herself to completely lose focus on the gameplay for something like this, isn't it? She's usually such a powerful strategic player.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar

Paulie exhibiting a little snarkiness...

I'm disappointed that Rob is getting so tight with Amber. I thought he was becoming a pretty decent strategist, but that just paints a huge target on him to be so openly attached to someone. Plus, it will just lead to emotional playing.
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

Rob M. has no emotion and would cut Amber's throat to get ahead in the game if need be. I wouldn't worry about him becoming so attached that it hurts him in the game (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    It does seem that Amber is taking the attraction far more seriously than Rob is. Big surprise that Amber would allow herself to completely lose focus on the gameplay for something like this, isn't it? She's usually such a powerful strategic player.

I too was shocked that Amber has departed from her usual diabolical thinking to focus on Rahb.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveRobM
    yaaay you're baby-steppin!
    Took the words right outta my mouth

YAAAAY for Lil Cutie
    ~Loca~

Let's hope the Rahb doesn't give in to the power of the panties!!

And, oh, what power they have !
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

+ Reply to Thread