+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Mariano - Chapera

Rob M

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I hated this guy the first time around and I can't see this time being any different, unless he is completely different in this season than he was in Marquesas. I was so glad that he didn't make the jury. He just seemed like such a jerk to me.

He still is a jerk. The only two people that have ever been on Survivor that I actually despise are Rob M and Tom, well maybe Heidi too. It made me sick when I saw Rob M's smart aleck mug back.

''Ethan is a little f---ing whore,'' claims the always-tactful Boston Rob. ''He's doing Survivors left and right.'' For his part, Ethan declines to comment on who he has -- or has not -- done, and in what direction.)

Our Darling Rob M. in Entertainment Weekly.
    Arrogant - Absolutely
    Tactful - he wouldn't know how to spell it!
    Entertaining - yep
    one of the sexiest survivors -YAY!!!

K

FORT Fogey
    See, the way he is a big turnoff to me. I don't like guys like that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902
    ''Ethan is a little f---ing whore,'' claims the always-tactful Boston Rob. ''He's doing Survivors left and right.'' For his part, Ethan declines to comment on who he has -- or has not -- done, and in what direction.)

Our Darling Rob M. in Entertainment Weekly.
    Arrogant - Absolutely
    Tactful - he wouldn't know how to spell it!
    Entertaining - yep
    one of the sexiest survivors -YAY!!!

K

Did he really say that? I'm not sure that Entertainment Weekly is the USA's most reliable publication. And if he did, I'm not defending him, but it sounds a bit like jealousy to me. Could Ethan have "done" Rob's precious Amber? Rob is the kind of guy who would resent the fact that his girlfirend had previous boyfriends.

Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by Suxie
    And if he did, I'm not defending him, but it sounds a bit like jealousy to me. Could Ethan have "done" Rob's precious Amber? Rob is the kind of guy who would resent the fact that his girlfirend had previous boyfriends.
    I think it was mentioned in another thread that Ethan had dated Amber, Jenna L and Jenna M. So it could have been jealousy that made him speak out like that to the press

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    EW is far more reliable than, say, Us Weekly. Chances are, EW actually GOT an interview. hehe

FORT Fogey
    I'm sure Rob is just jealous. He probably thinks they're all hot and hasn't dated any of them. He just sounds very jealous.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    hell, I'd shoot him just to keep the gene pool clean, wait! I'd do it just for the enjoyment!

ETA....do I hate this guy? you bet! what a waste of skin....god could have made four good chahuahua's out of his skinny little body. Good air is wasted on this jerk.
    Last edited by joeguy; 02-10-2004 at 12:54 PM.

Just send him over to me, I'll straighten him out
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Well, he is somewhat cute--until he opens his mouth. Then I just want to bitchslap him. I really hope one of the castaways (Alicia or Sue, perhaps?) does exactly that, and we get to see it.

+ Reply to Thread