+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Mariano - Chapera

Dear Loca, et.al.:

If I lose my Rob, I'll support yours. Hope you'll do the same!

What the heck...I'll support your Rob anyway.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I agree, I'd be bored of Ethan in two weeks and Colby in two days! I'm glad to have Rob M around again! Also, completely off topic, but what did Silas look like? I can remember almost every Survivor player, but just can't remember this guy everyone seems to think was so hot. Then again, I never thought Dave had much in the looks department either and the two always seem to be mentioned together.
    Alright, you asked about Silas and you asked the perfect person...he's the guy in my av! Also, check this out: www.geocities.com/silasfromsurvivor You should be able to tell if you think he's a hottie through those zillions of pics.

You don't think Dave's hot I think he's the hottest Survivor guy ever! And I'd definitely take Ethan and Colby over either Rob. I like the nice guys...so throw rocks at me, I can take it. I like the nice guys...

To RobC4Me(cute sn btw) I am getting to like your guy...to anyone who saw me post around during S6 would probably fall over cuz they knew I hated him. But he seems really likable now that he doesn't have Dave around to be jealous of. Whatever works.

Loca, you found me 3...wow, 3 pics of Rob working. That's amazing. I actually think he's a hard worker...back in Marquesas. Not. He's working hard now, but he never did back then. Yeah, it could've been editing, but could he have been edited to look lazy 24/7?

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I agree, I'd be bored of Ethan in two weeks and Colby in two days! I'm glad to have Rob M around again!
    Rob: "I was trying to appeal to their emotions. I was trying to make them see I was affected as well. To be honest with you, those were tears of sorrow, because I think I realized that I wasn’t going to win "

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    OH MY!!! MY VIRGIN EYES!!

Alright I admit it...he's not technically cute, but there is something sexy about him. Of course, I think Lex is sexy too,so maybe I'm not the best judge of this....having said that...my fave guy of all time is Kel. (slurp). Alright..that's enough outta me.

Love my Fort people!! (specially Lil Cutie )
    i like lex, too. it's the tattoos, the style, the attitude - (i live in the northwest).

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    I think Mariano's laziness on Marquesas was well-documented, and showing a couple of screenshots of when he actually did work are a red herring.

That said, he is not lazy this time around because he can't afford to be - it's a smaller tribe without a de facto leader to bring order to the chaos. If that leader ever surfaced, I'd bet he'd go back to being lazy.
    Yes, Siryn, he literally can't afford to be - not if he wants any chance of winning this time around...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    all around! Great post, libra4.

For the record, I like the new edgy Ethan & I'm starting to admit publicly that I like the Robfather
    He's doing great in the challenges, he's entertaining and he's somewhat of a bad guy. Definitely cocky & arrogant but I just can't resist liking him.

There's only one thing that I've yet to see him do and that is strategize. (No, taking Amber with him is not what I call strategizing )
    Thanks, Silverstar! There is something irresistable to him. As for Ethan (still my all time fave), I think he is even better-looking once he gets a little scruffy beard going.

Well, going back to Rob M. I can't say I like him after his performance in Marquesas but I think he has the ability to take over this tribe. He has Amber in his pocket and it looks like Tom may soon follow. He's certainly an IC threat later on but I think his main strategy is simple - get those two to follow him in a strong alliance.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

FORT Fogey
    The only problem for Rob M is that he still has to do battle with Rob C and Alicia who will never follow him. I think they probably want him gone but might not want to get rid of him yet because they need his strength. Rob C might not care. I think he could Tom, maybe...maybe not. Tom's kinda a swing vote right now.

But Rob M better not get too comfortable, not everyone wants to follow in line with what he says.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    The problem is that Rob C will follow him - as long as it keeps him around a little longer. Rob C needs to do what should be the obvious choice and break the visible alliance.

FORT Fogey
    I read someone's transcript of Rob C's Survivor Insider...he wants Amber gone. Now, if he'd just follow through with it. Maybe he doesn't get a chance cuz Chapera doesn't go to TC for awhile.

+ Reply to Thread