+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Mariano - Chapera

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I think he'll do well, but that doesn't mean I like him. He was irritating, but at least he was being himself unlike some of these other All-Stars...
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Hug me!
    Oh man.. it was good to see Robfather again. Actually, I was worried a little because we saw too much of him... Just.. I am afraid he was going to to get booted off early... That would be a BIG BIG mistake. Oh my.. Amber and Rob... How does he do it ? hehe
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

He's a chick magnet I would be his in pocket girl in a heartbeat
    ~Loca~

He was very funny last night. He's just delightfully ignorant, I guess, is how I'd characterize him.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Alright, we agree, Lev. I hate how he picked Amber for an alliance because she's hot. Wasn't that brilliant? I certainly think so. Not. He's an idiot. I wish he'd think with his OTHER brain.
    actually i mentioned this before and i will say it again, the quote where Rob was talking about forming an alliance with amber sounded like it was 2 seperate confessionals(if you go by tone of voice)

Rob said: "Amber and I have an alliance, for obvious reasons. She's beautiful, obviously. Any idiot can see that".

there definatly was a little difference by my judging(i watched it 6 times) between the words "alliance" and "for" that made it not seem like one coherient thought.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I never caught that...if it IS indeed the case, what's he saying "for obvious reasons" about?

He's a chick magnet
    No, he's not. Blecccchh. If he wanted to team up with me, I'd tell him to fly a kite. Ok, maybe I'd agree and tell him to fly a kite in a confessional. If he really expected me to be his subserviant female then he really could shove it. Sorry, Loca, I'm still smarting about the "ew" comment about Ethan at SF.

FORT Fogey
    how about i am attracted to amber for obvious reasons....

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, that could be it. Makes sense. It doesn't sound as tacky as him saying that she's in his alliance for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Sorry, Loca, I'm still smarting about the "ew" comment about Ethan at SF.

Don't be sorry... I'm not about the Ethan comment :phhht
    ~Loca~

FORT Fogey
    Of course you're not! You put it there! :phhht

That's ok, I don't like Rob, myself...so we both dislike each other's favorite guy(well my 2nd fav).

Too bad Silas isn't on AS, we could actually agree on a guy I suppose there's always AS2, right?

+ Reply to Thread