+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Cesternino - Chapera

Taking a mub bath CluelessPenguin's Avatar
    Rob C imo is the one who seems most excited being back on the show! I like him and hope he'll give us something to talk about each episode.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Rob also seems to be the most astute in the game...look at his insider comments... his only problem is that he is hesitant to make an early move.

Well that was his strategy in Amazon at first. Althogh we never saw him voting but he didn't dare to vote for Roger in S6 and just voted with everyone else until pre-merge

I think this guy is brilliant and funny. Why did he call Tina a "big phony"? Was he right?

haerpino, I like Rob C. the most also out of Chapera but I'm going to have to disagree and say that I think that he actually may be the most vulnerable one there. It's too bad because he is a great strategic player but he made his living in being the swing vote. I think he actually got screwed by being put on Chapera, which has no former winners and where he is actually the top finisher in third. I think he will be viewed as the top target for that and that he is also strategically the best player there.

Rob C.'s best bet would be to split Rob M. and Amber up as a voting bloc and to go from there. Every season there seems to be a bloc that gets further than they should only because they are two votes and difficult to break up. This will be difficult to do and I think Tom will go with Rob M. because they seem to have more in common. If it looks like 3-3 I think Alicia and maybe even Sue will vote for Rob C. as a preemptive measure, otherwise he could be the swing vote that votes against them. It's too bad, because any good player would be a huge target in Chapera.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

FORT Fogey
    If it looks like 3-3 I think Alicia and maybe even Sue will vote for Rob C. as a preemptive measure, otherwise he could be the swing vote that votes against them.
    Alright, who will be the 3 on each side? I'm really not understand this...are you thinking Alicia would team up with Rob M and Amber? I can't see that happening. If nothing else, I think it would be Rob C/Alicia/Sue vs. Rob M/Amber/Tom. I say they get rid of Amber first, then Sue. The only thing is is that I don't see Amber going anywhere anytime soon. Could they possibly target the Robfather?

I don't think Rob C should be the first one gone from Chapera. I think he should stay awhile, he is a better player than anyone on his tribe.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    They are fools if they do not recognize that alliances are mere conveniences, and that breaking the bond between an open alliance is better than letting that alliance fester while taking out someone who would be GOOD at breaking other alliances. Rob C is the closest thing to a million dollar winner on his tribe, which could spell his doom. Too bad, because I like him a lot and he is more deserving of the win than all of the people on his tribe. Especially Lamber. ugh.

Glad to see the support for my guy! I was also disappointed that they put Rob C on the same tribe as Rob M to start. Many perceive them as similar (though they are not). Anyway, what I am afraid of is Rob M and the others will see Rob C as a threat due to his reputation as a strategist. Rob C appears to be playing the same game so far as last time..under the rdar until the ,ajor targets are gone and then become the mastermind (sorry Amazon Heidi ). The others may already be aware of this and are waiting for the opportunity to eliminate him. The smartest thing he may be able to do is to break up the Amber/Rob M duo but if Sue and Alicia do not cooperate, this could be the end.

Here's hoping...

I have been praying for an alliance to form between Rob C., Alicia, and Big Tom to break up dumb and dumb-ah (Amber and Rob M. respectively).
    I don't think anyone on Chapera is worried about Rob C. at this point in the story and I hope it stays that way for awhile..I love when he gets dirty and starts picking people off.....I think the first 2 to go (based on the editing) at this point on Chapera are Sue and Alicia. Hopefully, Rob C. is annoyed with the way Rob M. is the unofficial leader and wants him gone. Here's hoping.....P.S. if anyone out there knows Rob C...would you tell him for me that I love him? Thanks...

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I don't think Rob C should be the first one gone from Chapera. I think he should stay awhile, he is a better player than anyone on his tribe.
    Yeah, that's kind of what I was saying but that could be his downfall. I don't think it will be an easy task for him to convince enough votes to come over to his side. This could be a case where just plain numbers win out and there is nothing that a brilliant player can do.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread