+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Cesternino - Chapera

I don't want him to win, but I want him to go far...especially beat Jenna.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
    However, he played a great game, and he didn't have to lie about his granny's death to do it!

Rob is definitely a force that can destroy players and their game plans.

If anyone deserves to win becuase of stradgy its him. He is just classic, an allience of him and sue would be deadly. I see him making a random allience under the radar, and it working.

I forgot all about him being in this one. He is a great player and he better hope people don't remember he was a schemer...but they will. But who cares, as long as he drops a few of those zingers I will be happy.

FORT Fogey
    Great gameplayer, but i tihnk the other Rob will outsmart him.

FORT Fogey
    I hated Rob, he was so annoying.

Best known for best being distracted by Heidi and Jenna? Ok then...I thought his game play would get the acknowledgement.

And I love the tribes...Jacare, Jaburu...:rolleyes it was Tambaqui, Jaburu, Jacare, in that order. People really need to get their facts straight(not fluff, I am talking about the site she got it from...cbs.com, right?) and his nemisis was Jenna? Ok then, could've SWORN it was Dave he was so jealous of, but then again, what do I know? I'm only an obsessed fan.

Anyway, now that I'm done being annoyed...Rob is a good player, but I can see him being all flustered if Amber is the least bit nice to him. How annoying. I do not like him and hope he goes quickly. Of course I respect his game play, but besides his funny comments occasionally, he could be so annoying.

You liked Rodger?! I hated him

FORT Fogey
    How can you hate Rodger? Such a sweet man! He was a father to Elisabeth. Oooh it makes me feel all gooey warm inside! They were such a great alliance...so nice! Back in the days when nice worked. So yeah, what'd you have against a great guy like him? Tell me you didn't also hate Elisabeth!

BTW, where'd THAT comment come from? I see no mentions of Rodger anywhere.

Oh crap, this is the Rob thread! Get this back on topic...now Rob, he was not a nice sweet guy, but you can't be anymore. He played well, but not well enough to win. He was sometimes funny, sometimes just obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    How can you hate Rodger? Such a sweet man! He was a father to Elisabeth. Oooh it makes me feel all gooey warm inside! They were such a great alliance...so nice! Back in the days when nice worked. So yeah, what'd you have against a great guy like him? Tell me you didn't also hate Elisabeth!

BTW, where'd THAT comment come from? I see no mentions of Rodger anywhere.

Oh crap, this is the Rob thread! Get this back on topic...now Rob, he was not a nice sweet guy, but you can't be anymore. He played well, but not well enough to win. He was sometimes funny, sometimes just obnoxious.
    umm... Roger SEXTON from Amazon *cough* haha of course I loved Roger from Outback

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Superman is his chosen superhero: besides the obvious strength and flying, "the x-ray vision would keep me busy for hours."
    LOL!

I am certainly cheering for him, with his wit and humour.

I think Rob could go out early.
    He'll likely make the merge, but I think it wpould be foolish of them to let him progress much further, he's simply too "dangerous".
    He showed great awareness of the game and is clearly not afraid to switch plans and alliances whenever he sees the need.
    You simply cannot afford to have someone like that in your alliance, you never know when they will turn.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread