+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber Brkich - Chapera

my friends who went to westminster were in the same class has amber so they knew her pretty well. beaver is like 30 minutes from my house, and i had about 6 friends from high school who went to westminster. they always said amber was not an outdoors person and that they didn't think she'd make it two minutes on survivor and were quite surprised she made it so far. and look, she's doing it again, i'm sure they never thought that would happen

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    I'll take Amber over sliced bread any day, LC.
    I bet you would

snickers, you have friends who really know Amber? Do you have any pics? I'd love to see 'em, I love seeing non Survivor pics of survivors!

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I love your avatar, snickers. X2 is seriously the best movie ever.

To get on subject, I agree with the person who said that Amber invented the Under the Radar strategy. She may not have "invented" it, but she turned it into an artform. Now everyone goes out on the island to be under the radar, but oddly enough the people who are way over the radar are doing better in the last few seasons. Jenna, Matt, and Rob C. were voted for frequently, and Sandra, Lill, and Jon were anything but UTR.

I personally can't wait to see if her strategy changes, because she seems determined to prove that she knows what the word 'strategy' means.

I can remember Maralyn, "Mad Dog", calling Amber the "mad pup", because she was so crazy and funny.
    That's another side of Amber that I don't recall ever seeing, so perhaps we have some funny Amber moments to look forward to.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Amber-All Star ?

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I can remember Maralyn, "Mad Dog", calling Amber the "mad pup", because she was so crazy and funny.
    That's another side of Amber that I don't recall ever seeing, so perhaps we have some funny Amber moments to look forward to.
    Like many I think Amber was a terrible choice for All-Stars,but unless she really sucks in the early challenges on a losing tribe she will probably be carried along in the game.If she makes the merge then she will not be targeted as a strong player and go deeper into the game and worst of all if she gets carried to the final two she could win if enough Outback friends and boyfriends are on the jury.As some already said she represents everything wrong with Survivor,people with no survivor skills,no challenge skills,no strategy and no work ethic who go far in the game.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmonty
    Like many I think Amber was a terrible choice for All-Stars,but unless she really sucks in the early challenges on a losing tribe she will probably be carried along in the game.If she makes the merge then she will not be targeted as a strong player and go deeper into the game and worst of all if she gets carried to the final two she could win if enough Outback friends and boyfriends are on the jury.As some already said she represents everything wrong with Survivor,people with no survivor skills,no challenge skills,no strategy and no work ethic who go far in the game.
    I guess we need one token hot young chick who basically does nothing all game other then look all good and i rather it be amber who is way hotter then colleen, liz, darrah and countless others in my books.

On a funny note, it looks like of all 18 contestants, the amber thread has the most posts which means we are talking about her the most.

yes i do know people who really know amber. i'm sure not everyone is gonna believe me. westminster is a small school, barely over a thousand students. now my friends weren't like best friends with her, but they knew her well enough to say she wasn't survivor material and that she was a nice person.

as for pics, i could try to get her yearbook picture. westminster has a yearbook lol. and i'm pretty sure amber is in my friend's graduating class. i'll ask my friend who still lives in the area, the other two moved to other states.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX

If we are fortunate, Amber will have watched a few recent Survivors and picked up on the fact it is a contest, and not a demented summer beauty camp. She could have the advantage of not being considered a threat at all, which is a strategy recently effective.

On the other hand, lets get serious... this is Amber... as long as she stays in a bikini, and the cameras stay on her, and not naked Rich Hatch, then I will be happy with her performance.

It's starting already!! Bill, you are hilarious.

Namaste.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    yes i do know people who really know amber. i'm sure not everyone is gonna believe me. westminster is a small school, barely over a thousand students. now my friends weren't like best friends with her, but they knew her well enough to say she wasn't survivor material and that she was a nice person.

as for pics, i could try to get her yearbook picture. westminster has a yearbook lol. and i'm pretty sure amber is in my friend's graduating class. i'll ask my friend who still lives in the area, the other two moved to other states.
    Definitely post one if you get the pic! I love these kinds of pics, they are very cool

I think Amber's thread is the longest because all the guys are busy oogling over how hot she is and the chicks are complaining about how she should not be there! I dunno if that was what MB was shooting for, but oh well, he got a discussion going.

Snickers that would be so cool if you could get that picture.

I met Amber at a premiere party for Survivor Thailand along with a bunch of other Survivor alumni. She was definitley one of the nicest and most down to earth. I hope she does well.

+ Reply to Thread