+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber Brkich - Chapera

FORT Fan
    Yay!!! Go Amber, you rock! I hope you win!

I am rooting for Jenna M., Colby, Amber, Kathy, Alicia, or Jenna L. to win! You guys are awesome!

I just want her to go away. She's not on the same level (strategy-wise) as the others. Of course, she my prove me wrong by being one cut throat bitch this time around. So who knows.

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar
    Why is Darrah back again... I mean Amber? Oh yeah, they needed some eye candy. The other reason she is back is because they wanted as many people from S2 as possible, they didn't care who said yes, as long as they had a lot of people from S2.
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    All she did, game-wise, was blow a chance to align with Rodger and Elisabeth to take out Colby, Tina, and Keith.

I've said already that I think she's a horrendous choice as far as an All-Star strategic player. BUT if you wanted to bring in a "cutie," very few of them were very good strategic players. Yes, even Colleen. Elisabeth would have been a good choice because she seemed to be trying to play the game (although not well) at times, and she's widely regarded as one of the original two "America's Sweethearts." But she was unavailable.

Burnett wanted a hottie, and - surprise! - Amber was available. Not a worthy All-Star, but an excellent choice for eye candy, which must have been Burnett's mindset.

If we are fortunate, Amber will have watched a few recent Survivors and picked up on the fact it is a contest, and not a demented summer beauty camp. She could have the advantage of not being considered a threat at all, which is a strategy recently effective.

On the other hand, lets get serious... this is Amber... as long as she stays in a bikini, and the cameras stay on her, and not naked Rich Hatch, then I will be happy with her performance.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fogey
    Even seeing Amber in her bikini is better than Rich. At least looking at her won't make me barf cuz she is a very pretty lady!

She's a horrible player, though. I still think they should've brought Erin, Kim P, or Neleh back instead. Kelly G is a good selection, very memorable and still very pretty.

Of the four women you listed, LC, I think only Kelly G was a good strategic player. The others are no better than Amber and aren't as pretty.

*bumps the Amber thread*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Best known for: flying under the radar
    I think she invented UTR.

-Randy (didn't see S1 so it's probably not literally true)
    'And it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive.'
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    If we are fortunate, Amber will have watched a few recent Survivors and picked up on the fact it is a contest, and not a demented summer beauty camp. She could have the advantage of not being considered a threat at all, which is a strategy recently effective.

On the other hand, lets get serious... this is Amber... as long as she stays in a bikini, and the cameras stay on her, and not naked Rich Hatch, then I will be happy with her performance.
    yeah somehow i doubt that actually playing the game is on Amber's agenda... i think she will be using the air time as an audition for bigger things after the game is over... i wouldn't be surprised if her luxury item is make-up...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Of the four women you listed, LC, I think only Kelly G was a good strategic player. The others are no better than Amber and aren't as pretty.

*bumps the Amber thread*
    No, they're prettier than Amber They had more face time and weren't so Who?? personalities. And Kelly REALLY should be back! She was awesome, too bad Lex trusted his gut that she voted for him and Brandon screwed her :rolleyes How can ANYONE overcome 2 idiots in ONE day? Not even Rob C or Jon could've!

But whatever, Paulie, I know you think Amber is the hottest thing since sliced bread so I'll leave you to enjoy looking at pics of her. At least it should be easy to find some, unlike S2, it's impossible to find pics! I know, I've tried. (Looking for Colby, I mean. I am looking forward to easy access of many Colby pics.)

I'll take Amber over sliced bread any day, LC.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread