+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber Brkich - Chapera

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    so the sole purpose of Survivor now is to serve as a stepping stone for Playboy??
    all the young women seem to think so- so disappointing- just play the gd game with no hidden agendas please!

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Amber already had a chance at Playboy and chose Stuff. I don't think Amber will ever stoop to doing Playboy. She at least has THAT over Jenna M. and Darrah.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i am interested to see how much the players "play" for the cameras since they now know that the game is worldly popular- and that every time they get on camera is essentially an audition of sorts for future endeavors??

btw- which one is amber again- ohhh you mean the one that barely stuck around long enough to make a jury, flew UTR- rode coattails still didnt get anywhere but somehow managed to get on All Stars???

FORT Fogey
    Booo the selection of Amber for AS is the worst one ever! She's no AS, all I remember about her is that she got voted out in 6th place. Sorry, guys, the looks don't mean diddly to me. I hope she's gone early.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Booo the selection of Amber for AS is the worst one ever! She's no AS, all I remember about her is that she got voted out in 6th place. Sorry, guys, the looks don't mean diddly to me. I hope she's gone early.
    I agree LC other than for eye candy, shouldn't be here, I like the Silas Av BTW
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

FORT Fogey
    Hey ref guy, haven't seen you in awhile! Yeah, and you agree that if you were a female you wouldn't care about her looks and therefore would feel she shouldn't be there at all! They could've picked a much more interesting hot female. Like maybe Erin, she would be another Thailand addition.

Thanks for the compliments on that av, I'm sure you hated him though, right? I was pretty happy with the way it turned out and hoped he'd make AS so it'd be perfect, but alas it did not happen!

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    i am interested to see how much the players "play" for the cameras since they now know that the game is worldly popular- and that every time they get on camera is essentially an audition of sorts for future endeavors??

btw- which one is amber again- ohhh you mean the one that barely stuck around long enough to make a jury, flew UTR- rode coattails still didnt get anywhere but somehow managed to get on All Stars???
    Thats the one I do agree that many people could have been picked over her but I am not one to complain...more than 20 times a day.

Amber is pretty attractive, I'll admit. To tell you the truth, I don't really remember a lot of what she did. I feel so horrible saying that. I remember her looks but not her as a player.

All she did, game-wise, was blow a chance to align with Rodger and Elisabeth to take out Colby, Tina, and Keith.

I've said already that I think she's a horrendous choice as far as an All-Star strategic player. BUT if you wanted to bring in a "cutie," very few of them were very good strategic players. Yes, even Colleen. Elisabeth would have been a good choice because she seemed to be trying to play the game (although not well) at times, and she's widely regarded as one of the original two "America's Sweethearts." But she was unavailable.

Burnett wanted a hottie, and - surprise! - Amber was available. Not a worthy All-Star, but an excellent choice for eye candy, which must have been Burnett's mindset.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Amber was a follower from day one apparently.
    She has admitted that she was just so pleased to be asked to join an alliance that she pretty much just voted whatever way they told ehr too.
    Tina has said that Amber's regular routine was to just come over to them and ask who they were voting for.
    She out a lot of faith in the others and clearly though they were going for the full "Pagong" and she would outlast Rodger and Elisabeth.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread