+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber Brkich - Chapera

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    I think it will be interesting to see old alliances reunited. Will Jerri let Amber ride her coattails again? Will Amber shadow someone else? Will Amber speak? Will the more visual players finally band together and knock out the UTRs?

So, though I don't think Amber is that interesting, how others react to her will be. Anyway, with so many bigger than life players, someone has to give up camera time.
    Amber and Jerri both have to negotiate the three tribes stage of the game before they'll get a chance to pair up post merge (unless of course they are bought together by a switch).
    Amber seems likely to be able to do that as I sense the UTR strategy might work within her Chapera tribe. I can't see her being considered as a dangerous player who needs to be eliminated early.
    If she does have some game, she might be able to advance by virtue of the fact people under-estimate her, then bust out a winning plan in the latter stages.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Did someone say bust?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Oh Paulie, your attraction to Amber has cost you some points, I'm afraid. I just don't think she's that pretty. Now Alicia, is hot.

All I have to say about Amber is WHY. They could have taken Jeff Varner from S2 or even Kimmi, but no. We have Amber. Boring, twit Amber.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

What?!? I lose points?! That just doesn't seem fair! After all we've been through together!

And you'd better deduct from Bill, too!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    And you'd better deduct from Bill, too!
    Nobody likes a tattletail Paulie.

Except me of course
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Yes, sorry Bill. For what it's worth, Paulie loses an extra couple points for snitching.

Okay, I've had a change of heart. This is your first warning. No points deducted. One piece of advice though... Get. Better. Taste.

If I hear either of you starts drooling over Jenna M or her airhead friend Heidi, consider yourselves penalized big time.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Snitching! Man, this day is going to Helena in a handbasket in an awful hurry.

I like Amber too, although I liked Elisabeth a lot more.

I think she's the only contestant that I want to see win solely because that would mean more screentime for her.

But apparently I have bad taste
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

She is eye candy let her stay for while
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

+ Reply to Thread