+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber Brkich - Chapera

I think Amber showed more personality tonight when she got drunk than in her entire Survivor career. Too bad she needed alcohol to do it. I haven't seen much to hate or to like from S2 or here, but so far, she doesn't seem like she deserve to be on AS. That's not to say I don't like her, I am just not impressed by her (lack of) gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor
    Then again who thought Amber's under the radar game meant you will have to look under Rob first to find her

Too funny
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor
    Then again who thought Amber's under the radar game meant you will have to look under Rob first to find her
    I'm with Bill, that's hilarious!

Everyone...including past survivors say she doesn't deserve to be there. Oh well, I suppose MB wanted some people to be in a romance. He got his wish. Say he would've casted Kelly G instead...I don't think she would've been involved in the romance. At least, not with the guys in this AS.

Amber was pretty funny when she was drunk

I thought it was really sweet when she asked if she could hug Jenna

FORT Fogey
    Yup, she was funny drunk AND sweet when she hugged Jenna. I mean, she's a good person, don't get me wrong...just not right for AS. Well, maybe if she and Rob M get it on, maybe she is. Alas, AS will have sky rocketing ratings!

Amber Brkich...paging Amber Brkich!!!!

Can someone PLEASE remind Amber that she is there because Elisabeth wasn't interested in doing the show and they needed a cute girl?

And yes, I am quite aware of the fact that she gave Jenna a hug and that was touching and blah,blah,blah. But I don't see Nick from Australia on THIS show either..why??? I'll tell you why...cause he was boring and Colby said yes. Meow.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

The hug annoyed me. Yes, I know this was a serious real-life situation, but that was something you wouldn't have seen in a "regular" Survivor series.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Amber's strategy:

"Wonder Twin panties, ACTIVATE! Form of, a really quiet-but-attractive lemming ho!"

Rob: "Form of, A bottle of wine!"

Whoo-hoo!!
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    The hug annoyed me. Yes, I know this was a serious real-life situation, but that was something you wouldn't have seen in a "regular" Survivor series.
    I thought it was obnoxious as well. It just didn't seem very sincere. Maybe I am callous...well, I know I am....but I still thought that was fakey-fakey.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Naw, these 2 girls probably know each other from social functions. It would be pretty cold for a friend not to offer you a hug when your Mom's dying.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread