+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber Brkich - Chapera

FORT Fogey
    That's what I hoped she would indeed do. Bleccchh, the worst case senario would be that they would switch around and end up on the same tribe and Amber could still stay under Rob's protection.

Please put them on separate tribes, please. If there is any good in the world, please let this happen. And please make this girl play the game so I don't feel any more upset that Kelly G wasn't put on AS. At least the girl would play. And I'd like to see her reaction if Rob M pulled that same crap on her that he pulled on Amber. It'd be hilarious!

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    That's what I hoped she would indeed do. Bleccchh, the worst case senario would be that they would switch around and end up on the same tribe and Amber could still stay under Rob's protection.

Please put them on separate tribes, please. If there is any good in the world, please let this happen. And please make this girl play the game so I don't feel any more upset that Kelly G wasn't put on AS. At least the girl would play. And I'd like to see her reaction if Rob M pulled that same crap on her that he pulled on Amber. It'd be hilarious!
    You know Lil_Cutie, we agree on everything, except for Amber.

The official website says that there will be "love" next episode. Not many people have formed alliances. I'm thinking maybe one of the few alliances we know are together maybe??
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

FORT Fogey
    You know, CF, I don't think there's gonna be 2 people who will agree on every survivor. It'd be kinda freaky if there really were those 2 people...separated at birth.

Now, I liked Amber in S2, I thought she was nice. But, I have no use for sheep in AS! I like the nice...but you can be nice and not a sheep. If she was nice but did her own thing, I would indeed like her in AS again.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Comment from Christa in an article at survivorfever:

"Amber continues on and just shuts up and goes with the flow. She'll help with anything, speak minimally , giggle, smile and look cute. She should continue on with this strategy and it will take her far in the game. but it's such boring TV! Oh well - and least we'll see everybody else battle out their personalities since I'm pretty sure we won't see much of Amber, like we didn't see much of Darrah in our season, because of this boring strategy."

too true...

FORT Fogey
    And indeed, Christa would know. I love listening to the survivors talk, they definitely know more than we do. It's too cool, I want to be one one day so I can do that... I think about all the benefits, what can I say?

Yes, Amber's strategy is very boring. It's the same one in S2. I thought she wanted to change it. Apparently not.

It's a great game strategy at the start of the game. Make an alliance with someone who will get booted before you. That's exactly what Sandra did last time.

Sandra stepped up and played after Rupert was gone. The pressure stays off Amber until Rob M is gone, or until they separate via a switch.

Now if Rob M manages to expand the alliance via a menage a trois, we'll have a Survivor game like no other, though I see Ethan as a better candidate for this strategy.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    And indeed, Christa would know. I love listening to the survivors talk, they definitely know more than we do. It's too cool, I want to be one one day so I can do that... I think about all the benefits, what can I say?

Yes, Amber's strategy is very boring. It's the same one in S2. I thought she wanted to change it. Apparently not.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Or.... If ya ain't got one, don't bother.

I have a feeling Amber is putting on a act and as this game goes on we will find out that she been playing this game a little more then we thought. it usually the sweet quiet ones that pack the most venom

Then again who thought Amber's under the radar game meant you will have to look under Rob first to find her

+ Reply to Thread